Chapter 2 - My new Teammates

Sora POV

A few hours later, the helicopter arrives at a huge school, St Freya, is a valkyrie school.

We get out of the helicopter, and we are taken to a provisory dorm.

The provisory dorm is used for the people they rescue, at least until their families comes to get them, until a new family adopt them.

In my case, as i don't have family in this world, i stayed at St Freya, were i would pass my time playing games, using my powers, or looking at the valkyries training.

One day, as i was watching some valkyries training, a girl came to me.

She had white hair, and was carrying a cross at her back.

I recognize her, she is Theresa Apocalypse, the Principal of St Freya and Grandaughter of the Overseer

Theresa: Morning.

I greet her with a smile.

Sora: Morning.

Theresa: I remember you, you are one of the kids we rescue from the Nagazora ruins.

I nod my head, agreeing with her.

Theresa: "It seems she is still here, at least 2 weeks have passed by, and we didn't get any information of this girls family.... it seems they died during the Nagazora outbreak."

Sora: Im Sora, Sora Rand.

Theresa: Nice to meet you, i assume you are liking to be at St Freya.

Sora: Of course! It's an amazing place, and i love to see the valkyries training and fighting.

Theresa and me talk some more, until she asked me if i would like to enrool in the Valkyrie classes, instead of staying in my room, and wandering in the campus.

I accept it, and we started to walk to her office.

Theresa took a place at her desk and told me to sit on the chair in front of her.

I did as she asked, and she offered me something to drink.

Theresa: Now, i need you to put write your information here, don't forget to read it before.