fifteen

"Oh gosh!" I yell as I continue pushing. The nurse confirms with me that she is almost here and that makes me relax.

Five minutes go by and then, "She's out!" I collapse further into the bed and I'm suddenly feeling exhausted from the long night. She places my daughter on my chest and any doubt I had vanished the second I played my eyes on her.

She is beautiful. She looks just like him. I knew that would happen.

I cry as I hold her and both Polly and June come over to see her. "What's her name?" Polly asks and I smile at her.

"Isla May" They reply in awe and compliment on her name. The nurse writes it down and then asks for her last name.

I gulp and think of what to say. Shit.

"Umm..." I look to my friends and then give me a pitied look. I finally decide and look to the nurse. She waits patiently for me and I thank her for the none judgment.

"S-Summers, her last name is Summers." She nods and writes it down. June squeezes my hand in comfort and support. I can't believe that I just gave birth!

I take so many pictures and I just know that my whole camera role will be of her. She is the cutest baby I have ever seen—I'm not biased at all.

time jump

We were finally able to go home and now we are settling in. I change her diaper and then into some comfier clothes.

liked by @polly_callas, @miasmom, and 397 others@miasummers welcome to the world🥹you are already so loved❤️ISLA MAY born 02/09/25

@miasummers welcome to the world🥹you are already so loved❤️ISLA MAY born 02/09/25

view comments

@junebogman she's an angel😭

@lukebarros awww she's kinda cute

@polly_callas me and juney are gonna be THE BEST AUNTS EVERRR

@carmen.galanis OMG I NEED TO STOP BYE🥹🥹

@kalebtrekk cute

time jump