[5]: speak now

my alarm clock blasted loudly through my dorm, making me grumpily look up to see where it was

'ari what are you doing we have to leave in 10 minutes' izzy exclaimed, bursting into my room.

'what !' i yelled, jumping out my bed.

'come on come on up and attem girl' she clapped.

'i'm up i'm up' i replied, shoving my things in my bag.

'get changed as fast as you can' she laughed, walking out my room.

i changed into some black football shorts and a quarter zip up since it was hot out, rushing into the main room where izzy was waiting.

'come on we're meeting paige and azzi to walk to the busses since their game is also vs iowa' she pushed me into the hall where azzi and paige where waiting.

'phone' i sighed rushing into the dorm.

'this girl' izzy chuckled as i grabbed my phone and ran back out.

'i got it' i said out of breath.

'you run around a soccer pitch for 90 minutes how are you tired from running through your dorm ?' paige questioned.

'because 5 minutes ago i was happily sleeping in my warm, comfy bed and now im here' i breathed out.

'coffee to wake you up ?' she grinned, holding a coffee cup out to me.

'usually i wouldn't drink coffee but im too tired to even care, my saviour' i blew a kiss to her, drinking the coffee.

'i only just got that, might burn your tongue' she laughed.

'good, help me wake up' i grinned, skipping down the hall.

'i swear you were asleep like 30 seconds ago' azzi chuckled.

'yeah that's why she never drinks coffee, it's instant change. i'm gonna have to deal with this now on the bus so thank you paige' izzy groaned.

'you're welcome izzy' the blonde smiled sarcastically as i dumped my empty coffee cup into a bin.

'how have you already drank all that ?' azzi asked.

'whole in one babes' i jumped.

'i beg you get it all out now before we get on the bus' izzy pleaded.

'anything for you izz' i winked at the girl, cartwheeling through the hallway.

'let me join in' paige yelled, copying me in cartwheeling.

'what times your game ?' i asked her.

'3:30 how about you ?' she replied.

'that's so early, mines 7:30. i'm sure i'll be forced to come to yours' i rolled my eyes.

'more like you'll be super excited for it and it's all you'll think about all day' she smirked.

'i have better things to think about' i grinned.

'better then me ?' she gasped.

'wayy better' i shrugged.

'oh really ?' she said, pulling me into a head lock.

'yes, now stop' i groaned, trying to get her off me.

'not until you say you're sorry' she shrugged.

'not gonna happen peepee' i joked.

'do not call me that arianna grande' she retaliated.

'arianna grandes fine, ill take it' i smiled, not that she could see it as my head was facing down.

'true that' she laughed. 'guess you can't be her then'

i stopped walking, standing up out of her grip 'are you saying i'm ugly ?' i raised my eyebrows.

'i'm joking, i'm not blind' she said grabbing my face with her hands 'besides, your way finer' she winked before walking away.

what the fuck.

'looking a bit red there ari' izzy joked.

'shut it iz' i huffed, walking in silence the rest of the way.

a/nshort one to show you guys im still alive😬😬

a/n
short one to show you guys im still alive😬😬