part.8

I changed the book cover....did you all like it....tell in the comments❤️

Jk/doctor:"YOU!!!??"
Doctor:"jk how are you??. My bunny long time no see."
Jk:"I am good namjoon hyung. I should say the same."
Jk said while smiling.
Jk:"how is hoseok hyung??"
Namjoon:"he is also fine."
Jk:"where is he"
Namjoon:"He is in another department. He is a dentist."
Jk nodded his head and sat on the seat Infront of namjoon.
( Namjoon and hoseok are jk's high school friend. Jk had three friends in high school. Three of them studied bio together.)
Namjoon:"so....jk what brings you here.
Jk:" hyung I was here for a job. I didn't know I would meet you."
Namjoon:"ohh... actually jk I am going to be transferred to USA hospital the day after tomorrow. So if you want you can be the head doctor.
Jk:"it would be great hyung. Thank you hyung"
Namjoon ( fake glaring ):" what did you say"
Jk:"hehe....I said when should I come then..."
Namjoon:"whenever you want"
Jk:"then I will come Tomorrow
Namjoon:" ok.I will inform everyone one. The new head doctor is coming"
Jk smiled and nodded and said..
Jk:"I should take my leave now. My baby would be waiting for me.
Namjoon:"what...baby??
Jk:"yeah...( Told the whole story )
Namjoon:"I will surely meet your baby after coming back
Jk:"sure... most welcome"
Both of them bid goodbye and jk came out of the hospital and saw. It was raining. Jk ran to his car because taehyung is scared of thunderstorms and on top of that. The maid might have left by now.
Time skip
Jk reached home and ran inside. He entered inside and saw dark everywhere. He called out for tae....
Jk:"sugar plum.....my baby....where are you....??"
The next minute. He heard another thunder strike along with tae's screams. Jk ran to their bedroom and saw...the poor boy wrapped in his blanket. Sobbing and crying mess.
He went towards tae and turned on his phone flash light as there was no light due to power shortage.
Jk:"sugar plum...baby tiger....look kookoo came."
Jk touched tae but tae flinched and screamed..
Jk:'hey..hey..calm down..look I am your kookoo..love open your eyes.."
Jk picked tae up and softly wiped his tears. Then tae said
Tae:"koo*sob*koo.....taetae*hicup* scawed..."
Jk:"calm down baby look kookoo here"
Jk said while rubbing his back and kissing his head time to time. After some time. The rain stopped and tae calmed down but was still shivering...
Jk went and turned on the lights and sat on the bed with tae in his lap and asked him softly
Jk:" did my baby eat anything"
Taehyung Shaked his head as a no while sniffing.
Jk:"aww..my baby didn't eat anything. Come let's eat"
Jk picked tae up and took him to kitchen.And made him sit on the kitchen counter.
Jk:"don't touch anything bub"
Tae:"ok kookoo"
Jk:"what my baby want to eat. Tell kookoo. Kookoo will make it for his baby.."
Tae:" kookoo nwo give twetwe glen glen food"
Jk:"no today you can eat anything"
Tae:"then twetwe bill ewt pancakesh"
Jk nodded and started to make pancakes while tae saw a knife on the kitchen counter and curiously held it. Tae saw a strawberry and through to cut it as he always saw his noonas( maids ) cutting it. Tae started to cut strawberries but as he is a little he cut his hand
Tae AHHHH.......
Jk turned around and widened his eyes seeing tae's finger bleeding.
Jk:"ohoo baby what you did I told you not to touch anything"
Jk said scolding tae. Jk picked tae up and took him to the living room and and him sit on couch and ran to his room to get first aid kit. He came back and placed tae in his lap
Jk:"shh stop crying sugar plum..it's ok.."
Saying this jk took an alcohol pad.and started wiping tae's blood and clean his finger.
Tae:"AHHH.....AHHH...IT HRWTS TWETWE..."
taehyung said while trying to take his hand away from jk's grip but jk held him more tight
Jk:"yes baby..kookoo knows.. just a minute"
Tae:"nwooo.......huwt hrwttt.......
Jk:"yes..yes.. it's done.. it's done"
Jk bandaged tae's finger and stood up with the crying boy in his arms and went towards the kitchen . And again started making pancakes. When he was done he took tae in his lap and started to feed him while tae ate happily. After they were done eating they both went to their bedroom and jk layed on the bed with tae in his arms.
Jk ( in mind ):"I have to give him tentanus shot.but how...yeah how about I take him to hospital with me and give him a check up as well...yeah it's a good idea. But he has uni tomorrow. He can take a leave nothing is more important then his health."
While thinking this he slept

To be continued.....

Hope you enjoyed ❤️
Target:40+ ( or at least 40 )
Let's see if I get 40+ in this 😁
Love you all 😘