part.11

Morning;
Jk woke up and went to fresh up. After some time he came out and went to tae who was sleeping soundly. Jk:"sugar plum, wake up baby..you have uni.
Tae:"noo..let me sleep for some minutes."
Jk:"no,not even a few seconds"
Tae didn't care and slept again. this time jk spoke sternly.
Jk:"Kim taehyung...i said wake up" he said sternly. Tae flinched and woke up and said
Tae:"I am awake....."
Jk:"good come down stairs after you fresh up.."
Jk said and kissed tae's forehead then went down stairs. While tae went to fresh up. After sometime taehyung came down stairs and saw Jungkook sitting on his chair waiting for him. Jk looked at him and opened his arms. Tae went to him a sat in his lap. Tae looked at the food and pouted seeing only vegetables.
Tae:"again this tasteless food*
Jk(sternly):"don't disrespect food sugar plum. start eating. You heard what namjoon hyung said. Right??
Tae looked at him with teary eyes and nodded while pouting.
Jk:"then start eating. If you don't want me to punish you.
Tae:"kookoo will punish cute taetae"
( Tae is out of his little space. It's not like he is overreacting or being an attention seeker.taehyung is being a crybaby because he never got love that's why he is sensitive and cry's over little scoldings)
Jk:"yes kookoo will punish taetae.if Taetae disobey kookoo and do something bad. Taetae will not do that. Right?
Tae nodded while jk held a spoon full of food in front of tae's mouth. Tae looked at jk who was looking at him strictly and then at the spoon full of food. Tae opened his mouth and jk feed him like that tae finished his food while being scared of jk. After sometime both of them were done.
Jk:"go get your bag"
Ta went to grab his bag and came back. Jk dropped tae in uni and went to hospital. Both of them got busy in their work.
Time skip; ( after some days )
In these days taehyung and Jungkook got comfortable with each other and started talking openly. Jk always pampers tae with kisses and hugs and leaves no chance to let tae know he loves him. Today jack and yoongi are coming to meet taehyung.
Jk:"bub...today jack and yoongi are coming to meet you"
Tae:"who are they"
Jk:"they are my friends. They were my teammates.."
Tae:"ohh...ok when will they arrive"
Jk:"they'll be here in a few minutes"
Tae:"I'll go prepare snacks for them"
Jk:"no sit here quietly...you remember what happened last time.. you nearly cut you finger off"
Tae:"it was not me it was my little"
Jk:"it doesn't matter you both are the same. There are maids in the house to prepare snacks"
Tae pouted cutely and jk kissed his pout. After some time door bell rang jk went to open the door and saw jack holding chocolates and yoongi standing holding a flower bouquet in his hands. Jk hugged both of them.
Jk:"hyung what was the need for this"
Yoongi:"shut up we came here to meet taehyung.... Move aside"
Jk:"aww thank you for the banquet"
Yoongi:"this is not for you... This is for taehyung"
Yoongi said while rolling his eyes savagely. Jk pouted and said " rude " yoongi:"whatever... tell me where is he.."
Jack:"yeah bring him I have been dieing to meet him"
Jk:"sure..he is in bedroom let me call him..."
After sometime jk and tae both came downstairs tae greeted yoongi and jack and all of them Settled down on the couches.
Yoongi:" hey.. taehyung I am yoongi...and this is jack...."
Tae:"hello yoongi and jack hyung nice to meet you.
Yoongi/jack:"nice to meet you too"
Yoongi:"tae these chocolates are for you."
Tae's eyes sparkled and the name of chocolates he immediately snatched the box of chocolate from yoongi. He started to open the first packet when jk took the box from him.
Jk:"not now, you'll get it after dinner and only one."
Tae whining and looked at jk with puppy eyes
Jk:"nah not today"
Tae pouted angerly. While jk didn't care. He can't give all of them to tae because it will damage his teeth and moreover he also have weak immune system. Jack, yoongi and jk were chatting. When the maid came
Maid:"sir dinner is ready"
Jk nodded and gestured yoongi and jack to go first. Yoongi and jack went to the dining room while jk picked tae up and took him with him. Yoongi and jack were sitting in front of each other while jk was sitting on the head chair with tae on his lap. Everyone started to eat. After dinner yoongi and jack left to their home....

To be continued.........
Hope you enjoyed.
No target for this part....
See you in the next part (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)