1.3

Percy and Stella followed the never-ending path that Hermes himself seemed to have placed before them. 

The quiet serenity of their travels didn't last for long. Percy talked incessantly to  Stella, refusing to sink into the quietness of her own tortured mind for another moment. The horse seemed happy enough to keep up the conversation, glad to speak with her kind master turned friend. 

The sun had reached the midpoint of the sky when their peace was broken. 

A high-pitched scream erupted from the forest, drawing Percy's attention immediately. Without a second thought, she had thrown herself off Stella and took off towards the disturbance, riptide in hand. 

There was no hesitation in her stride as Percy burst into the clearing. 

There was a young girl, no older than ten, clutching a bow in her hands and eyeing the group of four men surrounding her. 

The men weren't speaking Greek, but Percy recognized that hungry, vicious tone anywhere. One of the men reached out to touch her causing her to scream again and swing her bow at the man's head. The disgusting man laughed as he dodged the blow, making a joke that his pedo friends laughed along with. 

Percy came to a stop behind them, that godly rage flowing through her veins as she whistled to catch their attention. 

One of the men turned, gasping at the lovely sight before him. His reaction caught the attention of the others who turned to look as well. 

Percy stood snarling, "Step away from the girl or I send you to Hades the easy way." 

The girl flinched at Hades' name, clearly, the only one who understood the significance of what the demigoddess said. 

One of the men moved forward eying the divine being in front of them. She was dressed like Greek royalty and beautiful as a goddess, with a glistening sword in her hand she stood strong. 

The one who had dared reach out to touch the little girl took a step forward. Percy didn't even glance at him as she felt the familiar pull in the bottom of her stomach. The water from the flowing river leaped out, dragging the man into himself. The man stood again coughing up the water as the others stared in awe. 

"Ardvi Sura Anahita!" One of the men gasped as the others fell to their knees begging for forgiveness. 

She wanted to tear them apart for what they planned to do. She wanted to pull them into the river and let her father's domain send them to Hades. She wanted to make them beg for their pathetic mortal lives. 

Percy shook her head, blinking away the horrible thoughts. 

It scared her at times, how quickly she could harness that ancient rage she inherited from her father. 

"Go! Leave while I am kind enough to let you." Percy snarled. And though she knew they didn't understand, their instincts screamed for them to run and so they did. 

The girl sunk back against the bark of the tree in relief as the men ran. Her eyes fixed on what she assumed was a river goddess as she bent to her knee in thanks. "Thank you, my lady. I am forever in your debt. My mistress will reward you for your kindness." 

Percy looked startled for a moment, "O-oh no! I'm not a Lady! I'm Percy... Just percy. Are you okay? They didn't hurt you did they?" Percy recapped Riptide, walking over to help the young girl to her feet. 

"No, my lady. You arrived before they could take me." The girl said. 

Percy flinched at hearing such a blunt description fall from such a young girl's lips. She was really starting to fucking hate ancient Greece. "Who were those guys anyway?" 

Wrath of a Halfblood (A Percy Jackson Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें