CHAPTER 42

"where am i?" Taehyung asked, rubbing his eyes.

"hyung... where are we...? what happened?"

Taehyung tried to remember.

" Ji-min....where is jimin?" Taehyung panicked after remembering V's letter.

"baby.... look at me... don't overthink okay....Jimin went to his home with his eomma.." Jungkook said, placing his hands on taehyung's shoulder.

"You don't need to remember everything.... take deep breathes...with me.." he encouraged taehyung and the younger obeyed, looking at his eyes.

"who was this time.... v or Jason?" Taehyung asked after taking few deep breaths.

"Jason..."

"ohh..." He sat there and again looked at the surroundings.

"Hyung.... this place is really beautiful...." Taehyung said while looking at the glowing waves.

Jungkook sat there , admiring Taehyung's every move.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love this place....... wah..what is that.....?" Taehyung asked and ran towards the waves.

Jungkook walked towards his love who is curiously watching the glowing sea waves.

"It's bioluminescence...."

"It's my first time seeing this..... it's beautiful" Taehyung said excitedly.

They intertwined their hands , silently watching the sea.....

Jungkook placed a soft kiss on his baby's forehead..... Tae's cheeks flushed hot with blood.

"Baby... it's pretty late... hyungs will worry..... let's go home.." Jungkook said, looking at his shy smile.

"Hmm... let's go... "

Taehyung was so tired....afterall so many things happened today......

Jungkook noticed that...and he slowly lift taehyung in bridal style.....

"Hyung~~ I'm okay... put me down.." Taehyung whined with a pout.

Jungkook smiled at his cute boyfriend and placed a kiss on his pouty lips, making taehyung giggle.

Jungkook walked towards the car, holding a blushing beauty in his arms..

*******************************

Next morning

Jimin's house

Park bogum is sitting in the couch . he is busy talking on the phone.

 he is busy talking on the phone