CHAPTER 52

Jungkook is sitting there watching the beautiful red,orange sun set into the sky

The sun has gone down from the sky and is no longer in sight and it is more beautiful than ever, it is.

He looked at V who is sitting next to him with a laptop in his hands.

He was watching the footage of jongsuk escaping...

"He escaped...."V said blankly.

"Lee jong suk?"

"Hmm.."

"If I'm not here...Protect tae from him for the time being......." V said with a blank face.

Jungkook nodded with a concerned face.

"Don't worry..... that bitch will not be able to do anything soon as i gave him the best treatment...." V said, noticing Jungkook's worry filled face.

*******************************

V and jungkook still sitting there sipping a cup of coffee...

Jungkook's pov

Sitting next to my baby , I looked at the sky. The beautiful shade of sky is beginning to darken into gravel-grey and the large clouds are moving towards us...

Little drops of water fell to the earth, their descent making a wonderful tinkling sound......

I looked at V who is watching the rain peacefully. The music still played throughout the house.

How can he so calm...?

Suddenly he grabbed my hands and looked at me excitedly and asked

"Shall we dance?"

"In the rain?" I asked and he nodded.

I want to dance with him.. but i don't want him to catch cold...but I lost it when he showed his pleading puppy eyes.

***

we are now standing outside the house in the rain. A song can be heard from the house.

He smiled as I took his hand and twirled him into my arms . We fell in step, letting the rhythm control our movements. All the scenery, the sound of sea and rain dissolved. It is him and I alone..... His eyes glistened, and a smile spread across his beautiful face.

Uncontrollable feelings surged through my body, and My hand brushed across his cheek. My body was acting on its own, no chains to hold me back from this pure paradise.

I drew him close to my chest, and he wrapped his arms around my neck.His golden locks fell over his eyes. He began to withdraw his hand to brush away his hair, but my hand clutched onto his. I carefully laid his hand on my shoulder.

He set his head on my shoulder. We continued to dance, too lost in the music to halt. Time passed as our feet moved . we completely drenched in rain.

His wet hair fell over his eyes driving me crazy... damn!...he is so hot.

His lips went to my ear as he whispered so softly.

"You know.... you are so hot"

He brought his head up and planted his lip on mine. I wrapped my arms around his waist in return and held him tight as the kiss continued.........

 I wrapped my arms around his waist in return and held him tight as the kiss continued

Thank you for reading ❤️

-Rezz