-12-

"Y/N? Wake up, we're almost there." A whisper sounded in my ear. 

I told them to shut up but it probably was incoherent because I heard a soft chuckle and a, "Yeah, you can talk gibberish when you're fully awake, now." A slight tap was felt on my shoulder. "You should wake up."

My eyes fluttered open as I lifted my head up, becoming conscious of my surroundings. "Why did we stop?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes with the back of my palms. 

"Soap had to stop for gas."

I looked up at Keegan. We were the only ones in the car. 

"Where's everyone else?"

"They went to go get dinner. They've just informed me that we will be arriving soon. I figured to wake you since we would have to drive up the slope, just in case you don't wake up and think we're in the middle of an earthquake." He laughed gingerly, looking at me above his mask.

Although I have just woken up, -literally like, two minutes ago- I can't help but notice the spark in his eyes as he looks at me.

"Okay."

I look around the car to see if there's any water because I'm parched. He must have sensed my thirst because he offered me his bottle. "Oh, no, it's okay."

"You sure?"

I nodded, leaning my head back against my seat and closing my eyes. There is no way in Hell am I drinking out of something that has touched somebody else's lips. I like Keegan, I really do. He's one of the very few people I would do anything for. But, no. Just no.

A few minutes later, Ghost and König opened the car doors and entered as the smell of food engulfed the entire car. "Fucking finally, I'm so hungry I could actually eat a horse. No joke." I groaned.

"Good morning to you too, sweetheart." Chuckled Ghost.

"Shut up and give me food."

'Yes, ma'am." He handed me a bag which I opened to find a plastic bowl filled with pasta.

"You're sometimes really annoying, but when you have food in your hands, you can be a real saint."

"Should I be flattered or offended?"

"I don't really fucking care."

I took out the plate as well as the little bag containing a plastic fork, spoon, knife and a napkin and set it on my lap, feeling the heat transfer to my thighs. "Where did you manage to get this? It looks so good."

They both stayed silent and shared a look in the rear view mirror as I watched them intently, from Simon to König and König to Simon.

"...What? Where did you get it from?"

"You shouldn't worry 'bout that, love. Have yer food."

I shrugged my shoulders and dived in. "Would Soap get mad at me if I messed up his car?" I asked with a mouthful of Alfredo pasta. 

"Yes, I would, actually."

I flinched and almost spilled food everywhere as I gaped at the man in front of me who literally evolved from thin air. "Jesus Christ, where did you come from?"

He shrugged his shoulders and turned on the car. "You shouldn't worry 'bout that, love. Have yer food." He mocked the man in the backseat, earning a glare from him.

 ☆ 

"Woah..."

I couldn't tell you how many times I've been here and yet every single time, I always get amazed. It's just so beautiful.