꧁ 𝗣 𝗥 𝗢 𝗟 𝗢 𝗚 𝗨 𝗘 ꧂

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

𝑷𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕
𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒓𝒆
𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒌. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈.

 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚'𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈

{ Author's POV }

{ In South Korea 🇰🇷 :- }

{ In Busan :- }

{ At year 2004 :- }

{ Go-eun's Past }

Yoon Go-eun, who comes from a rich family, is in her third year of study at Pusan National University. She is Mr and Mrs Yoon's only daughter. Go-eun is a beautiful and kind girl, but if you mess with her, she is the worst. She has a best friend named Linda from a middle-class background.

Even though Linda comes from the middle class Go-eun considers her to be a sister, regardless of her social rank.

However, Go-eun was in a secret relationship with a student named Shin Han-wool since her parents are extremely strict. Han-wool is a handsome, kind man from a middle-class family.

But the unknown fact is Go-eun doesn't know that her bestfriend Linda, whom she considered her sister, is in love with her lover and jealous of her wealth and beauty.

However, Mr and Mrs Yoon, Go-eun's parents, discovered that their only daughter is in a relationship with a middle-class man through her best friend Linda, but Go-eun had no idea that her only bestfriend would backstab her behind like this.

But Mr and Mrs Yoon did not say anything and instead waited for Go-eun to graduate because it was the final semester. Soon the Graduation day arrived, and Go-eun, Linda, and Han-wool were all happy to graduate. While Han-wool is traveling to the United States for higher education on a scholarship because he is the college's best student.