𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ~ 𝟭𝟮

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒂 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒇
𝒑𝒐𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒚, 𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒙𝒊𝒆𝒔.

{ The Recap :- }

In-youp - Good night amore mio love you. *pecking her lips*

Leora - You too good night Tesoro mio, And I luv you too. *pecked his cheeks*

Then we both hugged each other and soon dried into deep sleep and slept peacefully.

{ Leora's POV End :- }

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{ The New Chapter :- }

{ In-youp's POV :- }

{ At Lee's Mansion :- }

{ Time : 6:30 pm :- }

I was sleeping peacefully when the alarm started ringing, so I opened my eyes and saw Leora sleeping while hugging me, placing her arms around my torso like an innocent baby with a cute pout.

I chuckled mentally and thought only I knew how devilish she would be when she woke up, so I gently removed her hand from me without waking her up, turned off the alarm, and checked the time, and it was 6:30 p.m.

Today is Leora's returning to Korea, and to be honest, I'm not happy about it since I can't live without her. I'm obsessed with her, and without her beside me, I can't even breathe in peace. She is my home, addiction, calm, and heartbeat, my everything.

We spent so much time with our family and just us privately over the last two days. I know she will have to face her mother in the future, which is why I'm sending her, but if she gets a single scratch on her, they will see the other side of me, which they can't bear.