𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ~ 𝟬𝟯

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮

𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒊𝒅
𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒍
𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈.

{ The Recap :- }

Mrs Shin - No it's not Haelyn I have one more daughter who is younger than Haelyn my second daughter leora . *in a cracked voice*

Hearing this Mr Kim was Shocked because he never knew his girlfriend has another daughter and never except her to hide something from him .

{ Author's POV End }

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

{ The New Chapter :- }

{ Mr Kim's POV }

After the meeting, Go-eun and I decided to go to a restaurant for lunch. A few hours later, we arrived at the restaurant that I owned. Then we proceeded to our table and ordered our favorite foods, Jajangmyeon and Bibim Nengmyun. Soon, the food arrived, and we began eating.

{ The Restaurant :- }

After we finished our meal, Go-eun told me she had something to tell me

After we finished our meal, Go-eun told me she had something to tell me. She seemed nervous but I assured her she could tell me what it was. Then she informed me she has a daughter, and I said yes, I already know it's Haelyn. But the next thing she said stunned me to the core. She told me that she have another daughter who is younger than Haelyn her second daughter, Shin Leora.

Then I looked at her in pure disappointment like how could she hide something from me. Didn't she trust me enough to tell this . Or did she think I'll leaver her after came to know this Then I said.