Chapter Twenty-Eight

Zane, Lloyd, and Nya were waiting and watching out for the others, having sent them a message and coordinates to meet with them while waiting for the destiny bounty to arrive. They waited for the other three to return until they saw Skylor coming over.

The woman approached before smiling and waved her hand as soon as she saw them. She ran up to them as they did before stopping once together.

Nya smiled as she looked at her, happy to know she was okay and said, "Skylor, glad to see you've made it back."

Zane looked passed her, noticing the others weren't with her. "Where's Jay and Cole?" He asked

Skylor sighed with a frown. "I... kinda lost them, or well I split up from them." She said, rubbing her arm.

"You spit up? What do you mean? You were supposed to stick together." Lloyd said. To which Skylor nodded. "I know I know but I met with Kai and-"

"You saw Kai!? Where is he?" Nya asked

"How did you find him? Were you seen!?" Lloyd asked

Skylor sighed sadly. "He's at this camp to which I followed a ghost to. He's okay, for now at least. I used the element of Invisibility to get through but look what I got." She said, pulling out the file.

Zane looked at the file with a gasp. "The file! But won't they know it's missing?" He asked.

Skylor shook her head with a smile. "No, not unless they believe it's burned to ashes. We can thank Kai for that."

Lloyd looked at her and smiled before remembering something. "But Kai knows you're here." He said, knowing it's just a matter of time before Morro possesses Kai again and sees that he saw her. "Then we're gonna have to hope Morro gives Kai enough of a break for us to find what he's after before he learns that we're here."

Zane nodded. "Right, the others should be here shortly. The Falcon's connection has reached out to them and has given them the coordinates to safely arrive here." He said.

Nya nodded. "Let's just hope they get here soon." She said before hearing the soft sounds of the familiar sound of engines, "wait... hear that?" She asked, immediately recognizing it. "It's the bounty!" She said as her and the other three looked up to the skies and then..., they saw it!

Watching its silhouette slowly come through and down from the clouds above. They all smiled as they watched the bounty land in the flat area they had been prepping it for.

They watched as Wu and Misako revealed themselves as they came down.

Misako came down as she looked at Lloyd and the others while Wu quietly looked around. "So have you found anything sense you've been here?" She asked to which Skylor stood forward.

"Actually, we have." The elemental master said as she held up the file for Misako to take.

"Is this- but how'd you?" She asked as she took it from her.

Skylor nodded "It is, I had a little help from Kai. I just wish I could've done more for him." She said,

"You did the best you could. But now we have a chance. Misako, I trust you'll be able to find out what Morro could be hunting for around here?"