Chapter Seven

Meanwhile...
Nya, Lloyd, and Zane went looking for anything that could help them with finding Morro and his next move.

Lloyd was stuck with Nya for safety reasons in case anything went wrong again. He understood why he needed to be with her. But it still made him feel weak. Like he couldn't stand up for himself. It was like he was a kid all over again. Just the thought of it made him wonder how things could've been if he was still a kid.

"Are you alright Lloyd?" Nya asked him, seeing that he was looking down and sad. They were both currently walking in the streets of Ninjago after looking in Stix and the old monastery.

Lloyd looked at her. "Huh- oh! Yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking, that's all." He told her.

"Are you sure? You've been acting like this all day. Your not the only one who's had it hard." She said, remembering how she's still trying to use her powers. Just looking at Everyone made her feel down. She lost Kai, Cole's a ghost, and Jay is injured.

Lloyd looked at her and gently nodded. "I'm pretty sure none of us are okay. It's only a few of us now," he mentioned.

Nya nodded in agreement. "Yeah. You know what we could do. We can go and try and find clues to Morro's next plan. Learn more about these sources he's using." She said.
They know about the swords, map, and realm crystal all except for one.
"The ally armor! Maybe we can gain a few clues to Morro's plans through that?" she suggested.

Lloyd shrugged. "We can give it a try."

"Here, let me see if Zane can find something." Nya said as she pulled up a device and contacted Zane. "Hey Zane, do you know anything about the Allied armor? The very Amor Morro wore?" She asked.

"Let me see," Zane said as a holographic image of the armor showed up. "Hm... there appears to be zero info about its history. Although, it was found inside master Chen's island when police went through it. There is no info about where it truly came from yet, unfortunately."

Nya thought for a moment. "Then how does Morro know about it?" She asked.

"Its possible he learned about it from the cursed realm. An item like that sounds like it would be popular to ghost. All that we know is that there's no doubt Morro might be searching for more weapons and tools to bring down Ninjago." Zane said.

Lloyd nodded. "Okay, we'll contact you again if we find anything interesting. Take care"

"Same goes for the both of you. Be careful." Zane said and hung up.

Nya sighed. "Well that was waste. How can we find out what he's looking for of its all mysteries?" Nya asked. said then wondered why the armor was found on Chen's Island.

"I don't know, but one thing is for sure is I'm starving.." Lloyd said.

Nya nodded. "I guess we could use a quick break." She said looking around and spotting a noodle factory. "Wanna stop by here and get some noodles?" She asked.

"Sure," He said as they both walked inside the restaurant. "Isn't this where Skylor works?"

"Yeah," Nya said in agreement. "Been a while since we visited the place." She said and looked around.

"Well if it ain't the protectors of Ninjago? What can I get you guys?" The master of amber asked.

"Just some food to go. The usual for me." Nya said and looked at Lloyd.
"Oh- I'll just have some noodles." He replied.

"Alright, I'll have those ready for you." Skylor said as she wrote down a note and gave it to an employee that was walking by. She then turned her attention back to the two. "So where's Kai and the others? I thought Cole liked this place?"

"Oh, they're kinda.." Lloyd tried to think of how to explain this.

"We've just been through trouble with another villain, an elemental master." Nya answered.

"Yeah.., Morro.., master of wind." Lloyd included while looking down.

"An elemental master of wind? How come I never seen him at the tournament?" Skylor asked with a confused look. She was sure that her father gathered all of the elemental masters.

"He wasn't. He came from the cursed realm, he's a ghost." Lloyd explained.

Skylor nodded. "So that explains why my father's plan didn't work. He didn't have all the elements. But how did a ghost get out?" She asked.

"He escaped when the portal to the cursed realm opened when Chen's army was banished." Nya told her. "Morro has done terrible damage to the team. Kai is in danger and Jay's badly injured..."

Skylor looked at the two as she felt terrible for them. "You guys have really been through a lot." She said before looking down and thought for a moment. "I'll help." She said, looking back at them.

The two looked at her with a shocked expression.

"Really? But, what about your shop?" Nya asked.

Skylor scoffed with a small eye roll. "I'll have someone watch it for me. The both of you sound like you need help and no one hurts my friends." She said. As much as she worried about the group, she worried for Kai the most. The fact that Kai was in trouble made her worried to what kind. Whatever it was she needed to help him like he always has for her.

Lloyd nodded, giving her a thankful look. "Thank you Skylor, we could really use your help."

Skylor nodded before giving him a thumbs up. "Hey, no problem. I'll meet you guys once I close the shop and clean up stuff." She told them which was just in a few hours.

Nya nodded. "Okay, you know how to summon your elemental dragon, right?" She asked.

Skylor nodded. "Yeah, its been a while but I think I can do it again. So I'll just fly over."

"Alright." Lloyd said as an employee served them their food. "Well.., you know where to find us."

The two picked up their boxed meals and stood up from their seats and started walking to the doors.

"Yeah, I'll see you later then." Skylor said as she walked with them out.

"Thanks alot Skylor." Nya said.. "Oh-, we should probably pay you before we go."
Skylor shook her head. "No, its fine. It's on the house." She told them with a smile.

Lloyd nodded. "Thanks, see you later then." He said as they both walked out.
Skylor waved at them before going back to work.

Nya and Lloyd walked until her device started beeping. She put up her arm and a hologram of Cole showed up.

"Lloyd, Nya, we found where Morro and his friends are." He told them.

"Really! Where?" Lloyd asked impatiently as he started to tense up.

"Misako and Wu spotted some fireworks in a abandoned village of an forgotten location. Zane's falcon left to check it out and spotted some ghosts. We need the both of you to come back and quick. We'll be waiting for you here." He said, giving them the location before ending the call.

Lloyd and Nya looked at each other before quickly summoning his elemental dragons and flew through the city and headed to the destiny bounty.