CHAPTER 7

VEL

"We should start looking for people who fit the suspect's profile : 24 to 27 years old Alpha, never move abroad or stay outside the country for long, have medical knowledge, height 175 cm or above, and we can conclude they're coming from a family who can provide him with all the support including financial support for all of these killing, those tools sure are not cheap. And also they don't have any solid alibi last Wednesday at 1AM" Ping said that in a very positive note.

"Not gonna lie, doc, this profile does sound a lot like you" Lee said jokingly to Tin and the other people are laughing hearing it.

Tin smile casually hearing it "Trust me, I have a solid alibi at 1AM last Wednesday"

He didn't look at me when he said that but my face felt like it was turning pink. If they ever call him as a suspect, he has to bring me as an alibi witness and I have to tell everyone that he was inside me almost the whole night when the murder happened. Just imagine that already makes me embarrassed.

With that in mind I have to stop with my obsession on making Tin as my suspect. He is a psychopath, he fits 90% of the profile, he is also rough and clueless about human feelings, but that's it, I never see any murderous intent from him. Psychopaths who have a tendency of violence will show it in his daily interactions, there's no way they can create an intimate relationship like Tin did with me.

That should be enough to convince myself. But why did I still have a hanging feeling inside my chest? Could Tin actually be the suspect? Am I just blind because I'm so drunk in love?

"Ok, everyone, let's start working, we have a lot to do"

With that we ended the meeting for today. I was on my way back to my office when Tin grabbed my hand to stop me.

"dr. Vel, there's some cross examination I want to discuss with you, can we talk in my office"

Of course I know he invited me to his office not to talk about the case. Last night, the horny stupid me who cum just from a phone sex, somehow agreed we can do 'something' at the office even during working hours as long as nobody notices.

Now, the much more clear headed me is regretting to even agree to that. But I know I can't even reject him. So when he told me to go to his office I could only agree and follow him.

The moment we entered his office, he locked the door and kissed me like he's been waiting to do it since last night. His hand didn't waste any time and unbuckled my trousers and pants. He broke our kiss and put his fingers into my mouth. I'm a bit confused, yet I still lick it diligently.

He smiles at me wickedly as I do that. That smile is so much of a psychopath smile that if he gives me that smile in any other circumstances, it will make me scared for sure. But we are in the middle of making love, so that smile didn't give me the scary effect it has.

After he thinks his fingers are wet enough, he smirks. He then turns my body and bends me over on his working table. I was about to praise him for being so organized because his working table is so neat and clean. But I don't have time for that, the next thing I know he put all his three wet fingers into my bare hole. I almost scream but I manage to hold my voice because I remember where we are.

I held to the sides of the table tightly to make myself not slip away as his fingers prepared my hole. There's no sound in this room except my muffled moans/scream, and the squelch sound of his fingers inside me. I don't know why, but this whole situation makes me even more aroused. Who knows doing it while in fear of someone from our workplace hearing us will somehow excite me?

He again didn't go deep enough to touch my good spot and only wet my hole to prepare it for his big thing. I hope he uses his tongue too, I kinda miss his tongue down there.