CHAPTER 17

TIN

Today must be my lucky day. I still can't believe Vel let me use my ability on him. his face still looks unsure, so I know I have to do it now before he changes his mind.

I look at him in his eyes and touch his arms "Stand up and walk to the dining room"

I said my first command and he looked surprised when his body just did what I told him. Someone rings the doorbell when we get to the dining room, they must be the room service delivering our lunch.

"Lie down on the dining table and stay still" I touched his arm again and said my second command.

He obediently lies down on the dining table that I've already emptied and stays there unmoved. I leave him there to open the door. The room service greeted me with a big smile when I opened the door.

"Your lunch is here, sir."

I smiled back at him and hurriedly took the food trolley from him without opening the door too widely. If he sees what happened inside, I have to pluck out his eyes after all.

"Thank you, I'll take it from here."

I give him a generous amount of tips and he smiles even wider.

"Thank you, sir, enjoy your meal."

Then he leaves without saying anything more.

I push the food trolley to the dining room and I can see confusion on Vel's face. There's a lot of things on the trolley, beside all kinds of sushi, there's also a chocolate fountain. I smile seeing his confusion.

"Be patient, this part is for dessert." I said seeing his eyes were fixed on the chocolate fountain.

"Where's the fruit? and marshmallow?" he asks, seeing that inside the trolley, there's no things that are usually being coated with chocolate.

I giggled and said "You really can't be patient aren't you, I told you those are for dessert."

I start arranging the sushi on his unmoving body. I didn't make him completely paralyzed. His head and mouth, also his bottom part, can still move freely .

"You don't think to..." his eyes go wide when he gets what I wanted to do to him with those melting chocolates.

I grin widely "Whatever you think, I think that's correct. I've been wanting to do this to you since I saw you licking chocolate at my dad's dinner party. I want to cover all your body with chocolate and lick you clean with my tongue."

His face was a mix of fear and excitement when I said that. I know him too well to know even if I didn't tell him this beforehand he won't say no to this and will happily do this with me.

He did look kinda scared but he didn't voice any rejection and lay his head back on the table as I continued arranging our lunch on his body. I only put the sushi on his torso area, I saved the bottom part for later. After I cover all his torso with sushi, I start eating.

I scoop every sushi with my tongue and my lips without using any utensils. I only make him can't move but I didn't numb his senses so he can feel every lick I make on his body. He also still can moan sensually.

I don't want him to starve so I also feed him some sushi with my mouth and he eats every single one gladly. I know he enjoys everything because by the time all the sushi is gone into our stomach, his penis is erect like a flagpole. I touched it a little and he released a precum with a loud moan.

I smile looking at his reaction. I really want to save his cum for dessert but this flagpole is really tempting. I end up giving him a quick blowjob before we continue with the dessert. I sucked him hard just twice and he immediately cum into my mouth.