𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

𝜗𝜚 ⊹ ‧₊˚

₊ ⊹ AS SOON AS YOU GOT HOME, YOU WERE 'GREETED' BY YOUR MOTHER, ARMS CROSSED AND STERN-FACED.

"i'm home.." you said hesitantly, taking off your loafers.

"did anything happen at school today?" your mother asked rhetorically.

"yeah.." you dragged out the word.

"so you think just because you passed the auditions that means you get to slack off in school?" she scoffed.

"that's not what happened? i just forgot about the job thing, i thought you would've known since you're the one signing me up for the auditions."

"i don't want to hear excuses, [name]. you know better," you recognized these moods from your mother well. once you were in trouble there was no getting out of it, no matter how far in the right you were.

"i didn't know better though, honest to god i just forgot, i haven't read past the first like three pages of that handbook," you sighed, knowing that there was no point in arguing. your mother was too stubborn for the conversation to actually go somewhere

.

"do you know how much i've sacrificed for you to get these opportunities, name? how much work i've had to do? just for you two start slacking off."

"mom seriously, can i see the e-mail he sent? you've got the wrong idea-"

"i know what i read, [name]. just, go upstairs," she sighed, crossing her arms.

"clearly not," you muttered under your breath as you turned to go to your room.