2

Geto entered the room with Gojo as they both questioned why they were called over “...Geto.. Gojo.. I called you here because I need you to take care of this curse.”

?!

“Take care of a curse?! We’re supposed to exorcize curses, not take care of them like a daycare center.” Gojo complained while walking closer to a cage that was covered with a cloak, he assumed the curse was in there because there was an immense amount of cursed energy coming from it.

He was about to take the cloak off until Yaga stopped him from doing so “It’s an order from the higher ups.” This caught both Geto and Gojo by surprise.

“An order to take care of a curse… from the higher ups?” Geto said with a questioning look

“Sounds like bullshit to me.” Gojo lifted up the cloak to reveal a small child with dull skin and empty eyes. It looked like a rotting corpse.

“This curse is special.. Instead of being born from negative emotion, this curse used to be a child but she died.”

“So this is just a corpse we gotta take care of?” Gojo inspected the “corpse” the best he could without touching it.

“No, she’s alive. She got revived by negative energy instead of being born from it.”

“Is that even possible…?”

“Not that we knew of, so I hope that the two of you can take care of her. You’ll need to visit Shoko weekly so she can study the curse.

Gojo still had the curse in his hands when all of the sudden his hand got frozen with ice and the curse had quickly moved away from his grasp.

!

Everybody got in a fighting stance as the curse ran to hide behind a desk

The curse’s head poked out as she nervously glanced at the 3 men.

“Who..are you people…?”

“Why is… Y/n here?” The curse looked specifically at Geto, as it reminded of someone… who though?

She couldn’t remember

Geto was the first one to speak up “My name is Suguru Geto, we’re jujutsu sorcerers”

The curse eased up as she slowly came out of her hiding spot.

“I am Y/n. I am a zombie. And I… forgot what comes next..”

‘zombie..?’

The other two guys also eased up with the curse’s introduction, but they were still a bit wary of it.

The curse walked over to Geto and looked up at him with a blank expression

“...”

“?”

“Nii-chan!” The girl lifted her arms up as she jumped slightly up and down from her spot

“N-nii-chan?!” Everyone yelled in shock

Gojo slowly turned to look at Geto “i-is she your..?”

“No.” Geto quickly replied while looking down at the girl “I have no idea why she’s calling me her brother…”

After a while Y/n, Gojo, and Geto had finally relaxed

The two guys were leaning back against a bench while the girl sipped on some special edition coconut milk.

Y/n hadn’t tasted coconut milk in a while and she was glad to be able to drink some of it

Geto turned his head to look at the curse and then at Gojo “so.. Who’s place is she staying at?”