3

Timeline: Satoru confronting the curses, Jogo, Hanami, and Choso.

Description: Satoru just arrived on platform B5F, Hanami’s vines blocked the only escape route and the three cursed spirits faced against Satoru on the train tracks.

Y/n’s description: Y/n is currently with Mahito and Geto, as Mahito turned more and more humans into transfigured humans. She was allowed to make her way towards where Hanami and the rest of them are.

Y/n was currently racing through the train tracks, her eyes widened, hoping for the best outcome.

[Y/n’s POV]:

Shit shit shit! I need to make it there fast! Please! I can’t lose Hanami!

I sped up more as my breath became unsteady.

I finally reach B5F and heard a familiar voice

“This is where you’re weak, righ-?” A cold mist covered the area

“Wheel of Life!” Mist spread across Satoru’s body as he slowed down.

[No one’s POV]:

‘Why isn’t my infinity working?!’ Gojo thought as he felt his body slow down and his grip on Hanami’s horns loosened

The mist soon disappeared and a small yin and yang flame spirit was circling around Hanami, slowly healing her.

Hanami and Jogo recognized the familiar technique and they both looked at the source to reveal someone coming out of the shadows.

It was Y/n.

“Y/n?”

“Y/n!”

Gojo’s eyes widened at the familiar cursed child. The exact one he had taken care of with… Geto

“...Y/n”

“Hello again, Satoru”

Y/n looked at Gojo’s eyes, making direct contact with them.

“It’s been a while. Right?”

Gojo’s breathing became uneven as his irises shook

“We have so much to catch up on… especially about Otou-san” Y/n teased, knowing Suguru was a sensitive spot for Gojo.

Gojo’s breathing had hitched as he glared at Y/n. He wasted no time in trying to attack Y/n, trying to land a kick onto Y/n but she easily froze it and moved out the way.

“You still haven’t figured out how to prevent my technique with your infinity?”

“How could I?! You haven’t told me anything about it, so how could I?! You left with Suguru!” Gojo yelled while trying to land more hits on Y/n, which just led to them being frozen and getting dodged

“You’re movements are too rough, loosen up Satoru”

“Stop calling me that! You don’t deserve to!”

“I’m just doing what Otou-san told me… You wouldn’t wanna go against what Suguru said, would you?” Y/n had a small smile on her face

Gojo paused, “Just shut up! Stop talking about him! He’s dead! He’s gone!!”

Y/n also had paused.. “Otou-san didn’t die.” She glared down at Gojo.

“JUST SHUT UP!”

.

Meanwhile the three cursed spirits were watching the scene with a shocked expression

Jogo was the first to speak up out of the three “How is Y/n able to do that…?”