706-710

Chapter 706— Who Seduced You?

"He Xi, don't worry," Nangong Yu reassured her, gently brushing her nose. "I will protect you and myself. I'm eagerly waiting to bring my princess home. As for the incident in Liuli Palace, no one suspects me. The Feng Family has been monitoring me closely, and they know my capabilities. They won't doubt me at all."

He Xi felt relieved, grateful that Nangong Yu had taken care of the Liu Li Sect matter, whether it was for her or not. It made her feel cared for and protected.

Nangong Yu looked around the room and asked, "He Xi, I was just about to ask why you suddenly started living in Nalan Mansion. And why were you almost forced into marriage with those insignificant people?"

His voice turned cold as he continued, "If it wasn't for Qing Luan alerting me, I wouldn't have known. How dare people like Shangguan Qi even think about marrying my princess? The Shangguan Family is asking for trouble!"

He Xi chuckled and confidently replied, "If I don't want to marry, do you think anyone can force me? Even if you hadn't shown up, I would have found a way to handle these people."

Nangong Yu's eyes filled with a mix of admiration and frustration. He Xi blushed and buried her face in his chest, speaking in a coquettish voice, "But Nangong Yu, now that you're here, I'm incredibly happy."

She admitted that she didn't have to face everything alone. Nangong Yu had rushed to her side, shielding her from trouble, publicly declaring his love for her, and promising to be devoted to her. It filled her heart with joy and sweetness.

Nangong Yu was taken aback by her words. He gently held He Xi's face and removed the human skin mask, revealing her stunning appearance. The dim lighting in the room couldn't diminish her beauty. Her phoenix eyes, high nose, rosy lips, and flawless skin were captivating.

Leaning in, Nangong Yu playfully bit the tip of her nose and confessed, "Little girl, don't tempt me like this. You know I have no self-control when it comes to you."

He Xi pushed him away, feigning annoyance, "Who seduced you?"

Nangong Yu pulled her back into his embrace, about to say something when Azhu's voice came from outside the door. "Miss, someone is approaching. Should I drive them away?"

He Xi's expression changed, and she replied firmly, "No need."

In a flash, she jumped out of Nangong Yu's arms, leaving him feeling empty. He couldn't hide his displeasure and complained, "What's so great about this Nalan Mansion? He Xi, if anyone bothers you, I'll tear down the entire mansion and make everyone in it your plaything. Why bother playing mind games with these people? You're just inviting trouble for yourself!"

The point was that they had finally reunited after a long time apart, and Nangong Yu wanted to be intimate with He Xi, but their moment was interrupted by others.

Chapter 707— Couldn’t Figure It Out

He Xi gave a soothing smile and shared her doubts about An Lingyue and his brother with Nangong Yu.

"Little Golden Dragon found out that there is a peculiar array in Nalan Zhengze’s room. I also threw a Purple Abyss Vine’s seed into the array today, but this array is really peculiar. As the Purple Abyss Vine’s seed tries to sprout, Nalan Zhengze will feel it. I’m also a little helpless now."

"Strange array?" Nangong Yu raised his eyebrow, "I have some research in array, why don’t I go and see it with you, He Xi?"

He Xi doubted that Nangong Yu even knew about array, then she remembered that he even broke Liu Li Sect’s Mountain Guard Array Nine Turn Earth Mysterious Array. Nalan Zhengze’s insignificant array might really be a piece of cake for him.