Main Character Aesthetics

Rishabh Sharma

Age : 26
Profession : Indian Wicket Keeper Batsman

He is very loyal towards his game. He can compromise everything but never compromise anything for his country. He can do anything for his father's wishes. He doesn't have his father as his father died of a cardiac arrest when he was just 18. From then he has only his Mother and his Sister as his family.

He loves playing cricket more than anything. He's from Delhi and represents India as a wicket keeper batsman. He's a well disciplined guy who can never think of being late in practice. His life revolves around cricket and he can't think of anything else than cricket.

Still he loves being around people and getting out but ever since his father left he just smiles from outside but from inside he's always sad and is very close to his best friend Shubh who is also a cricketer in the Indian team. He shares everything with him.

He loves being around animals it is his comfort and peace place he has a pet dog named Peace as being around him gives Rishabh peace.

Just wait to see how a beautiful, bubbly girl comes into his life and changes him for the better.

I don't believe in miracles and I'm never gonna fall for someone.

~ Rishabh

Shambhavi Srivastava

Age : 19
Profession : B.Com Student

She studies in college. Her hobbies are reading books on Wattpad and she also writes stories but no one knows about it.

She lives in a joint family but right now she lives in a hostel in Lucknow due to her college and other stuff. Her family is her biggest strength she'll do anything for her family.

She was an average school student but coming into college she broke all records and became a brilliant student as she loves to see her family happy when she gets good grades.

She loves watching cricket matches just because of one person and that person is Rishabh Sharma she is his biggest fan she's in love with him and just wants to meet him once in life.

She lives in her imaginary world of imagination and always imagines Rishabh around her it's her obsession she just watches mtches only because Rishabh is there to hit those big sixes.

She loves food people live on food but our "Miss Shambhavi" she lives for food. Pizza and Pani Poori are her love she'll do anything for them. She loves ice cream till death even if she's having 104° fever she'll still say yes to ice cream. Junk food is her life she doesn't know how to eat normal healthy food.

It's when this fan meets her biggest crush and he makes her mature.

I Believe In Love At First Sight Ever Since I've Seen Him.

~ Shambhavi

Rishabh X Shambhavi

The most ideal couple they meet by coincidence and fall in love like they were never apart.

This is all about how a fan changes her introvert crush cricketer to a person who shares and talks with everyone now.

And how a bit immature girl changes for good in being in a well matured guy's habitat.

The love that they share cannot be imagined by themselves only. Even they don't realise that when they became so important for each other that they don't know how to live without each other.

There love makes them better and complete them.

It's just a fan entering a well star-studded man's life and makes him live it to the fullest.

Main Itna Pichle 7 Saalon Mein Nahi Muskuraya Hoon Jitna Tumhare Sath Muskurata Hoon

(I Haven't Smiled This Much In The Last 7 Years, How Much I Smile When I'm With You)

~ Rishabh

Main Aapse Bhi Zaada Aapse Pyaar Karti Hoon

(I Love You More Than You Love Me)

~ Shambhavi

I hope you guys loved the Character Aesthetics ❣️

I'll try to post every week because I'm a student and it's not possible for me to post every other day.

If there are any grammatical mistakes please forgive me for it. If you want to give me suggestions for the story you can give it to me here or on Instagram

My Instagram ID: Shambhavi_wrts

Please give votes and love 💕

Yours,
Author