Chapter 1

Shambhavi's POV

Yrr Navya aur Shrashti jaldi ready hogi tum dono please hame late ho jaayega. Match 2 baje se hai already 12:30 baj chuke hai 1 baje tak pahucha bhi hai toss dekhna hai yrr.

(Navya and Shrashti hurry up guys and get ready fast we are getting late. The match will start at 2 it's already 12:30 we have to reach by 1 I want to watch the toss)

It's Rish's first match in Lucknow I can't wait to see him and it's also his first match after recovery it's going to be his comeback I can't wait guys just hurry up and get ready we have to leave super fast.

I'm booking Uber now if you both are going to be late then don't blame me I'll leave alone I just can't wait to see him bat and wicket keep. OMG I'm so excited......... Finally I'll get to see him all recovered after 454 days he'll be playing. The last I saw him was worst I hope I'll be seeing my old Rish back today yayyyy I can't wait to see you Rish.

Navya And Shrashti's POV

They were listening to Shambhavi talking with herself.

Haa haa jaise lag raha hai voh match nahi khelega tujhe hi dekhega nahi...... Kyu Shrashti?

(Of course it seems like he won't play the match but he'll stare at you isn't Shrashti ?)

Haa aur kya excitement toh dekho madam ki jaise lag raha hai ki voh toh inko pata nahi kabse jaante hai ki jaise hi yeh stadium pahunchengi inke liye gulaab ke phool barsenge aur inke Rish inko aake bolenge aaiye baby aaphi ka toh intezar tha.

(Yes or what by seeing your excitement it seems like that from so long he knows you and as soon as you will reach the stadium there will be a shower of roses and your Rish will come to you and say come baby I was waiting just for you)

Chal chal zaada khawb matt dekh chal rahe hai I know tu bahut badi fan hai ek second bhi miss nahi karna chahati but rukk yrr ready toh ho jaaye chal rahe hai.

(Let it be, come out of your parallel universe just wait a few minutes we are just coming I know you're a big fan of him and you don't even want a second to miss but wait let us get ready then we'll leave)

Aur vaise bhi Ekana hi jaana hai 15 Minutes lagte hai yaha se jaane mein bass 5 minutes mein chal rahe hai.

(And after all we have to go to Ekana stadium only it takes only 15 Minutes from here just 5 Minutes then we'll leave )

Shambhavi's POV

Okay fine but please be quick I don't want to be late I hope you both could understand from my side I know no matter how much hard I try I'll never be able to explain what he means to me.

His smile, his laugh, his one glimpse, his eyes makes my whole world shine just waiting to see his one glimpse so that my day could start you will never understand what it means to me and I don't even want to try it's just me and I can't get over or explain it to anyone and I don't even care too just get ready as fast as possible and let's leave.

Talking With Her Inner Self
Uff how much time they want yrr just I can't I seriously can't yrr Shambhavi you understand naa what it means to me to just see him or anything related to him I don't care about them but I'll get to see him live for the first time actually second time but I don't know what's happening to me but I can't take it, it's getting late, I know I must have not talked to them like that but they don't understand that what he's to me for me I'm not just his fan offcourse he's my idol but jaise Meera ke liye Shree Krishna hai vaise hi mere liye Rish. It's not just a fan Idol thing for me.

(For Meera How's Lord Shree Krishna Likewise For Me It's Rish)

Ohhh thank God they're ready. Finally you both are ready let's go girls follow me time to go to the best place on earth today. Ekana Stadium, Lucknow.