05

Jake looked at his side to find a familiar male who was none other then heeseung. He could feel his ears getting a bit red. He doesn't know what happened to him after he met heeseung the other day.

He couldn't deny that the elder was extremely attractive with a soothing voice and perfect physique.

"That was rude " Heeseung pouted a bit and complained making Jake immediately feel guilty. "I'm sorry " Jake mumbled making the elder just smile at him. "I was just kidding jaeyun so you are here for ramen too? " Heeseung tried to change the topic and seems like he was successful at it.

"Yeah was hungry school assignments sucks " Jake exclaimed with a huff making heeseung let out a relatable sigh too "true please i wanna wither kill myself or burn the school "

Heeseung joked make Jake laugh softly. Heeseung could swear that laugh just did something to him because he forgot to breathe for a second.

"So you were doing assignments too? " Jake tilted his head and questioned the male who just nodded and put his items in the small cart. The two boys shopped in silence before paying for their snacks and leaving the store.

"Where do you live? " Heeseung suddenly asked making Jake snap back from his thoughts "Xxx apartments "
"Oh that's just in our lane, we live so close " Heeseung replied making Jake just smile and nod. The two chatted for a bit as they walked while enjoying the evening weather before parting their ways to their respective apartments.

Jaeyunie
Met heeseung hyung again today

JaeyunieMet heeseung hyung again today

1937 likes

@heheeveryone isn't it destiny that we keep on bumping in each other?
-- @jayparkwho dude that isn't destiny it's just that you two live in the same neighborhood
@parkelsame you brought the ramen packets? Did this crazy guy try to steal it from you
-- @simyunss it's safe with me hoon
@rikiontop jakey hyung betrayed his favourite brother :(
-- @simyunss you are my number one riki, my younger brother.

Jake simp

Jayparkwho
Why does Jake simp sounds like
Johny sins?

Parkelsame
Dude you just didn't 😨

Rikiontop
What's johny sins hyung :(

Heheeveryone
Shush it kids are here you stupid

Sheepjungwon
Who is he hyung :(

Islayiknow
No one kids don't pay attention
To these shits

Parkelsame
And how do you know?