24

Lifeline ♡

Dadofmykids(loml)
Babe I'm already here
Where are you??

Lifeline ♡
Just went to the convenience store
O

n my way back seung

Dadofmykids(loml)
Okay love hurry up  !

Jake just smile through texts of his boyfriend and continued to walk to his apartment.

He smiled widely once he saw the elder waiting outside for him and immediately ran to give him a hug. "Aww I missed you" Heeseung placed a kiss on the crown of his Boyfriend's head making the shorter male smile widely.

"Well we can enjoy today, those shits are not home " Jake concluded making heeseung sigh in relief and nod.

The two unlocked the door and entered the home, quickly slipping off their shoes and wearing the slippers.

"What the hell? " Jake and heeseung froze as they stared at the five males in the living room. "Why are you all here? AND WHY ARE YOU ALL MAKING OUT?"

"Oh momma is home " Sunoo grinned and stood up from the couch and hugged Jake. "Dad is here too " Riki spoke as he looked up from his nintendo Switch for a brief moment to spot the two.

"Yeah I'm here but weren't you all going out? " Heeseung tilted his head and looked at his friends who shook their heads and smirked "well we lied we wanted to surprise you " Jungwon answered on the behalf of the squad eho nodded in synch.

"I don't care get the fuck out of here " Jakr spoke as he removed his coat revealing his sweater and put the snacks he brought on the table.

"Damn that was hot " Sunghoon mumbled as he eyed his best friend who just glared at him along with his boyfriend. "Okay why are tou getting so angry? Or did we disturb something? " Jay kept down his coffee and smirked at the two while leaning his head on his elbows and acting like he was thinking.

"Yeah you definitely did " Jake replied making sunoo smile a bit "oh were you two tryna do something? Like fuck in there? " He questioned making heeseung's ear turn red due to embarrassment.

"Shut it we just wanted to watch a movie you unholy suckers " Heeseung spoke making Jake just turn around and shrug his shoulder. "Yeah we were tryna fuck in here but you disturbed us " Jake rolled up his sleeves as he heated up the food.

The six stood their stunned and awkwardly chuckled "why is he so straight forward? " Jungwon whispered and heeseung widened his eyes when he heard it.

"Hey don't belive him we just wanted to watch the movie " Heeseung clarified making all of them pass fake smiles to him.

"Nah you definitely were gonna do something here " Jay gave a grin to the eldest who glared at him in return.
"We were just gonna watch the movie- "

"Will you all get lost or do you want to hear me moaning his name? " Jake concluded making all of their mouths shut.

"Now have this food and get lost from here " Jake plated the food for all of them making them run towards it.

Jayparkwho
Why didn't I know Jake cooked this good food?

Parkelsame
Because you always cooked?

Jayparkwho
Yeah but why always did I?

Rikiontop
Because Jake hyung never told you that he could cook this good

Jayparkwho
Makes sense
Wait what?

Islayiknow
Lmao not them twisting words and answering jay hyung

Heheeveryone
He's idiot

Jayparkwho
I swear you all suck
Why don't you rather suck johny?

Islayiknow
I already have two

Simyunss
No heeseung is enough

Parkelsame
Mom is being shameless

Heheeveryone
Babe not here 😳

Sheepjungwon
Then where??

Simyunss
In my bedroom

Rikiontop
Uh- wow

Islayiknow
What are you gonna do in the bedroom

Simyunss
Definitely not gonna give riki a sibling

Parkelsame
He is shameless

Sheepjungwon
Bruh have you seen yourself?

Parkelsame
:)

Heheseung
Movies with cutie <3

Heheseung Movies with cutie <3

4627 likes

@parkelsame let's ignore that your cutie wasn't behaving horny
-- @simyunss let's ignore that your boyfriends didn't ditch you and kicked you out of the apartment.
@jayparwho oh so it was movies only
-- @heheeveeyone yeah because you seem to be doing the other thing now
@islayiknow you both look like shit
-- @simyunss help your boyfriend who is sitting outside and jerking himself off
@rikiontop mom and dad are slaying in real life, pics and comments.
-- @sheepjungwon so true