4 Truth or Dare

Chahat's POVAge - 16 years old

Chahat's POV
Age - 16 years old

"Truth or dare" I ask Harvey hoping that he says dare.

"Dare" he replies and I jump around squealing "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"What is it you want me to do Bella?" Harvey asks his eyes warm his smile soft.

"Harvey! You are my best friend right?" I ask him wiggling my brows and he chuckles that silly dimple deepens.

"I remember choosing dare Bella."

"Oohhh right! Okay! You chose dare, remember that my Harvey Boy"

"Tell me already Bella!"

"I dare you to... give me a piggyback ride to the canteen." I tell him and his brows narrow as if he's trying to figure me out.

"Okay, fine, come on hop on." He says as he stands up and turns his back to me. I run in front of him, and pull him by his tie until he is at my eye level and kiss him on his cheek.

"You are the best, best friend ever Harvey"

He kisses my forehead and turns his back to me and I hop on. Harvey carries me with ease all the way from the grounds to the canteen, where that jerk Mickey and his gang of losers are sitting.

"To the last row over there." I tell him so that they all see us. When their gazes fall on us, I smirk and wave a hand to them.

They all scowl and glare at us, I giggle when Harvey turns me from his back to his front without making me fall. When we reach our table, he makes me sit on the table while he sits on the chair in front of me, my back facing those losers.

"Now want to tell me, what this was about Bella?" Harvey asks and guilt makes me tell him the truth. But before I could open my mouth, someone from Mickey's gang yells, "I bet your back is broken Falcon. Sienna's dad is a ortho, he can help you."

That catches Harvey's attention and worry etches on my face as some of them giggle.

"What did you say?" Harvey asks and I turn to look at them.

"I said, after picking that baby cow, your back must me broken. Sienna's dad's a ortho he can help you Falcon."  The entire table bursts into laughter and my cheeks flame up with shame.

I turn from them and my head falls down. I thought if Harvey picks me up and doesn't struggle they might stop commenting about my weight. I was never conscious about my weight, after I got my periods for the first time, my body changed massively. Auntie Isabella and Emma did talk me through it. But I never felt fat or anything at all. I was just me. But since last two weeks when Harvey was on his football practice, Mickey and his friends have been passing comments about the way my body looks. It somehow got to me.