Imagine 5: His Faith💛 (Pt. 1)

pairing: *OC! Half Demon! Half Angel! Fallen Angel! Faith x Lucifer*

*summary: Faith is a half demon/half Angel who lives in Heaven, and sometimes with her demon abilities, goes down to visit Hell. When Lute one day discovers this, she tells God what Faith is doing, and God banishes Faith to Hell. One day, Faith accidently bumps into Charlie, and offers to help carry supplies to Charlie's hotel, where Faith then meets Lucifer Morningstar.*

requested by Adiskyflam

A banished Angel...second to be banished since the dawn of time itself. Though...the first of her kind--half angel and half demon--to be banished from Heaven's gates.

Reasons why? After sitting in Heaven and watching as those down below in Hell fought against Adam's Exorcist army, Adam's life being taken from a one-eyed child-like demoness, Faith couldn't help herself. So, being as quiet as a mouse, and as stealthy as a snake, Faith traveled to and from Hell, her curiosity always getting the best of her. Though despite being an angel, she felt sympathy for the sinners whose souls are eaten away from Hell and its darkness.

Even she herself was a half demon, though taking more of her angelic beauty and divinity, God had allowed her passage to Heaven's gates to be a full-time angel. Still...ever since the court meeting between Heaven and Lucifer's daughter, Charlie Morningstar, Faith couldn't get the Hazbin Hotel and it's purpose out of her head.

She believed wholeheartedly that a sinner could be redeemed, yet there were still those who doubted it. Those being Sera, Adam, and Lute. Emily shared much common thoughts with Faith, due to how close they always were and how much they think alike, you could practically call them sisters.

And as sad as it is...there close friendship had just been severely damaged, due to Faith's banishment, after Lute had discovered that secretly Faith had been going to Hell when God advised her never to do. And always having a bad taste on her tongue of the mere thought of Faith, Lute exposed what she was doing, and God banished Faith in the end because of it.

But before she was banished, Faith promised Emily that she would find some way to visit her, despite becoming fallen. Even Lute couldn't ruin that for Faith.

Stupid bitch, Faith can't help but think to herself when images of Lute fill her head, while she wanders aimlessly on the crowded, dirty, cringy streets that which are Pentagram city. Captial of Hell, located in the Pride Ring.

It had been a few days since her banishment, and frankly--as embarrassed as she is to admit it--Faith has been spending her nights under bridges and alleyways, trying to hide from possible predator demons who wander nearby. It's a whole other world...looking in while staying clear, it's different. But actually BEING in...that's scary. There isn't a day that goes by where Faith doesn't hear the sounds of gunfire and exploding cars. It's all...madness down here.

How could anyone actually be happy?

She knows she's part demon, and that deep down, this is where demons are supposed to live, but somehow for Faith she managed to slip past living here in Hell, and instead resided in Heaven for all her life.

But...she supposes that this is her new life, and the only thing she can do, is make the best of it. Still though...she can't help but miss being...up there.

Upon being lost within her thoughts, Faith accidently bumps into a form that which is a female body, causing the said female to stumble and drop supplies of what resemble papers and some paint cans.

"Oh! Goodness I'm so sorry!" the girl immediately apologizes--even though it was Faith who had bumped into her. Suddenly, she bends down, gathering the supplies in her arms.