My solace - 8

Read previous chapters to understand.

************************************************
*Morning* 

Abhira hadn't slept all night, in fear, in anger and in pain. She lifelessly woke up and found herself caged in some strong muscular hands. Yuvraj. She angrily removed them and got up opening the windows. She looked out to see Rohit in a driver uniform talking to some staff members down there. She obviously couldn't hear their convo so decided to get dressed.  She noticed Yuvraj get up and back hug her. She tried not to cringe and formally pushed him away. 

"What is this baby? today is a big and beautiful day..." Yuvraj complained. 

"So? what the heck am I supposed to do" Abhira answered. 

"Get ready in 15 mins...we need to leave for the wedding." Yuvraj said sleepily. 

"I know.." Abhira's voice cracked.

What could Abhira ever do? She had to face her pain and go through Armaan's wedding. Everytime she thought of him moving on, her blood boiled. He lied to her..In all ways and in all forms. Even when he said he loved her, he never tried understanding her. All she could do was hope that one day she could be free from Yuvraj. Ignoring these thoughts she got ready in a blue chikankari lehenga (Armaan's favorite) with some simple earrings. Dark red lipstick with kajal and lastly a open hair bun with jasmines decorated. 

"Shall we go-" Yuvraj stopped looking at Abhira. 

"Yeah why not?" Abhira said fixing her bindi. 

"Chalo then, got the purse?" Yuvraj asked

"Haan..who's gonna be our driver anyways." Abhira questioned anxiously 

"it's some Raj guy..he should be here any moment." Yuvraj answered staring at his phone. 

"So let's go then?" Abhira prompted a movement. 

'Sure.." Yuvraj replied. 

Abhira and Yuvraj reached the reception of the hotel and  waited for their taxi. Abhira could feel Yuvraj's men's eyes glued to them and knew it would be harder than ever to contact Rohit. She kept turning here and there and noticed Rohit in a disguise and in a taxi driver suit. He smiled at her and she ignored him just so that Yuvraj doesn't notice. She notices Rohit walk up to Yuvraj with a heart warming smile. 

"Sir..please." Rohit said gesturing towards the exit. 

"16 mins late!!" Yuvraj growled. 

"My apologies." Rohit said sadly. 

"If we don't reach on time..i'll end you!" Yuvraj said. 

"Yuvraj..calm down why make a scene here?" Abhira whispered. 

"Sorry baby." Yuvraj replied. 

Both Yuvraj and Abhira got into the taxi, Abhira was somewhat relieved knowing that the driver was none other than her younger brother who wouldn't harm her. She smiled looking at him helping her and wondered what he ever did to receive a heartbreak from Roohi. She felt lost before Yuvraj snapped his fingers infront of her and told her to wait while he would get a bouquet for Ananya. 

"Rohit..why are you in a driver suit?"  Abhira asked 

"why not bhabi?" Rohit joked. 

"Rohit this isn't funny." Abhira explained. 

"Why not? zyada se zyada kya hi ho sakta hai? mar sakta hoon na? kya badi baat!" Rohit laughed. 

"Rohit i hope you're not drunk.." Abhira said 

"Of course im not bhabi! well your safety is my priority so yea..i had to come." Rohit smiled. 

Before Abhira could say anything Yuvraj returned from the florist and gestured Rohit to continue driving. 

"What were you talking to the driver about?' Yuvraj asked 

"I was bored, he asked me who's wedding we were attending, no big deal." Abhira rolled her eyes. 

"Are you sure?"  Yuvraj asked 

"Yeah.." Abhira said 

*********************************************************
* Resort *

"Look's like Yuvraj would be here any moment!" Mrs Chaudary exclaimed. 

"Arre wah! I'll get to meet him and his wife i suppose.." Dadisa smiled 

"Ji bilkul." Mr Chaudary said 

"Mummy sa..the wedding decorations are over and the bar is perfectly arranged. When would Armaan and Ananya reach tho?" Manish asked 

"Arre Manisha! Armaan is getting ready and Ananya's make up artists were 50 mins late, what do you expect? Both should be here in 2 hours." Dadisa said looking at her watch. 

"Ji mummy sa..i'll go and look at Armaan?" Manisha asked.

"Sure.." 

*********************************
Armaan was standing infront of the mirror staring at himself blankly. What had he done? what had Abhira done? Today he would just show the world that he had moved on. Ananya was a good person but he couldn't deceive her. He got out of his thoughts when he saw Manisha standing at the door. He had his wedding today. Maybe his life would change. He smiled sadly 

"Hayyee! soo handsome!" Manisha giggled.

"Arre chachi sa.. How do I look?" Armaan asked

"Handsome then ever!! Chalo..the baraat has come." Manisha said putting kala teeka 

"chalo.." Armaan said as he dragged his feet across the floor.

*

"Arre Armaan!..you look so good." Mrs Chaudary smiled. 

"Thank you aunty." Armaan smiled back 

"He's my son! that's why.." Vidya joked. 

"haan haan..bilkul." Mr Chaudary 

"Arre look..there comes Yuvraj.." 

 *************************************
Heyy cutie pies <3 

ik how much this was delayed but my schedule is too busy soo yea.. 
last chapter and AbhiMaan reunion would be tmrw (most probably) 
don't hate me 😭🖐
i had a script planned (had to go according to that) 

byeeeeeee <333