15

around 9am i was awoken to jacob opening drawers. i sat up and he turned his attention to me. "sorry i didn't mean to wake you." i shook my head and got up. "no no it's okay, i need to get up anyway."

jacob was a bit wet and had a towel wrapped around his waist, indicating he had just gotten out of the shower.

"so what are your plans for the day?" i asked him softly and he answered quickly, still searching his drawers. "no plans, other than lunch with olivia." hearing him talk about olivia, made me remember her post. "jacob? did you see olivia's post?" "nah i don't follow her, what was it?"

i grabbed my phone and showed him it. "his favorite view?" he mumbled to himself and then laughed. "jesus she's so delusional." he started getting dressed and i tucked my lips together as i put my phone down. "could i get a ride back to my place? i need to get dressed in my own clothes and stuff." "yeah i'll drive you home once i'm dressed."

i waited for him to get ready, which didn't take long. he was now in blue jeans, a white shirt and birkenstock clogs. "alright let's go." as we started to walk out of his bedroom he stopped and turned back around and threw on a black hoodie and then grabbed some sunglasses.

we walked to his car and then he drove the small drive to my place. "how about we go out to dinner tonight?" he asked me. i nodded, "i'd love that." "perfect, i'll text you later, alright?" i smiled at him, and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. "love you rosaline." "love you jacob, good luck today." with that he smiled and drove off. i walked into my home and sat at one of my kitchen counter stool.

MESSAGES

solana

rosaline
didn't we say we'd go to
go to the beach together soon??

solana
omg we did
are you free around like
1???

rosaline
yes that works!!
venice ??

solana
sounds good

around 1pm, solana and i met up and hung out for the next two hours. it felt good to hang out with best friend!!

INSTAGRAM
rosalineivywoods

INSTAGRAMrosalineivywoods