011. interview

-'๑'-  CHAPTER ELEVEN -'๑'-
interview

-'๑'-  CHAPTER ELEVEN -'๑'-interview

real life

"do you remember what your first line was to me in the series?" Walker questioned, quirking an eyebrow at Leah, who sat beside him

"do you remember what your first line was to me in the series?" Walker questioned, quirking an eyebrow at Leah, who sat beside him. here they sat, in front of a large camera while interviewing each other.

Leah answered the question effortlessly, and Aryan was quick to draw an index card, recommending a new topic. this went on for a few minutes, and the trio were growing rather comfortable in front of the camera.

by now, it was Leah's turn. the girl reached forward, pulling an index card from the pile before reading aloud, "who was the last person that you spoke to over the phone?"

Aryan rubbed his chin, seeming to be in deep thought, "oh! the last person... hmm, probably my mom."

both Leah and Walker laughed at his response, and Walker suddenly grew a bit nervous at the sets of eyes on him. they wanted an answer. the brunette began to twiddle his thumbs, a light chuckle escaping his lips.

"Walkers last phone call was probably Aurora." Leah teased, nudging the boy. Walkers blue eyes grew wide, and he could feel his cheeks grow warm at the topic.

"I knew that would come up." he groaned, slumping in his seat.

"It's alright. everyone already knew." Aryan shrugged, and Walker only shook his head.

"Well, everyone should know that we're just friends. but yes. she was the last person i spoke to over the phone."

It was true. they were just friends.

just friends.

Walker could feel his heart ache at the thought, and images of her suddenly warped his mind. her laugh, her smile, her eyes. it confused him so, so much. it was normal for friends to be as close as they were, right? of course, it was. because they were just friends. but fuck.