014. flowers

-'๑'-  CHAPTER FOURTEEN -'๑'-
flowers

-'๑'-  CHAPTER FOURTEEN -'๑'-flowers

real life

"oh, shit!" aurora yelped as a plastic bowl clattered to the ground, the substance staining her sweatpants

"oh, shit!" aurora yelped as a plastic bowl clattered to the ground, the substance staining her sweatpants. silence followed, and she sheepishly glanced at her phone, which had been propped up during a livestream. the comments began to flood, most of them laughing at her clumsiness.

username: ofc she would drop it LMAOO

user55: HER FACR I CANT

trollyyy2323: DAYUMM🗣️‼️

user: she looks like she is about to cry 😭😭

aurora rolled her eyes, glancing down at the mess she had created.

"are you FUCKING KIDDING MEEE!" the brunette screeched, her eye twitching. everytime she was in the kitchen she seemed to make a mess. and to make it worse, she knew that people would clip it and make fun of her from all different angles.

"i'm going to end it all," she murmurs while she begins to clean the mess she's made. hearing her phone ring, she halted, glancing at the screen to read Josie's name. huffed before grabbing her phone.

"give me a sec," she told the viewers on the stream before accepting the call and holding the phone up to her ear, "hello?"

"hey! you should get ready." Josie began with an enthusiastic tone. Aurora frowned, her eyebrows drawing together.

"uh, why?"

"because i said so."

"okay, but why did you say so." Aurora continued. She could hear Josie exhale on the other line, and she grinned a bit, proud to know that she had already gotten on her nerves.

"if you don't get ready now, you're going to hate me. PLEASE just get dressed."

Aurora yawned, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, "i'm already dressed and out of the house, babe. sorry!"