CHAPTER 17

NOOR POV--

I opened my eyes when a warm ray from the Sun passed through the drapes and hit my eyes. It felt quite soothing when I awoke peacefully. The chirping birds soothed my mind. But my mood changed immediately when I noticed the chamber, and I had a mini-heart attack. How the hell am I there? How is this possible??

All I could remember was that I was thrilled about my father's health, and I walked to the food area to get some snacks for my family, but someone approached me from behind and put a handkerchief soaked in chloroform on my mouth, and I became dizzy and couldn't remember anything...

It had been a horrible start to my day...I don't where I am and who kidnapped me... It is a black room, The room is bleak, cold and completely dark. It is quiet and somber in there and I felt a chill as the darkness engulfed me. It is the most piercing darkness ever-it is not merely the darkness that came out of absence of light, it is much more sinister. There is only one bed, photo frame and a vase. The only source of light is the window which is covered by curtains but yet the sun light is coming....

"Ya Allah who caught me there?? How I can leave from there now?? Please allah help me??" I was crying when suddenly somebody came into the room

My family is very tensed about me, that where I am or what happened to me...what will they do....how will they find me that where I am???

I raised my face to see who had come and when my eyes met the girl standing in front, I was stunned as to why a girl had kidnapped me. That girl was wearing a red colored dress which is above her knees this red dress is so revealing....

 That girl was wearing a red colored dress which is above her knees this red dress is so revealing

She came near me and slapped me so hard that I fell straight back on the bed.
I look at her in total disbelief that why she slapped me??

"So you are the one who tried to snatch my Faris from me" Kareena said with pure hatred and anger....

AUTHOR POV--

Noor because numb after listening Faris name from the girls mouth. she was completely shock that the girl standing in front of her is Kareena, Faris's girlfriend..