CHAPTER 25

NOOR POV--

My happiness radiates like sunlight dancing on water, my eyes sparkling with excitement and joy as I envisions the journey ahead with my beloved. Each moment is imbued with a sense of anticipation, filled with dreams of shared laughter, love, and companionship. My heart sings with the promise of a future intertwined with the one I loves, and my smile speaks volumes of the deep contentment i feels in knowing that my love is sealed in engagement...

"Our wedding had already taken place, but the happiness that everyone is now celebrating with it is another matter altogether." My heart smile on this thought...

"Ya Allah mene kabhi nhi socha tha ke mere sabr ka aap mujhe itna bada tohfa dogey...allah aaj jo Khushi mene sabke chehro par dekhi me bayan nahi kar sakti hu us Khushi ko allah...aap apne bande ko itna khush kese rakh lete ho allah....aapka Banda, jo aapko matlab ke liye yaad karta hai or matlab pura hotey hi chod deta aap uske liye itna kese kar saktey ho...allah ham sab ek jese hai ham sab aapko apni pareshaniyo me pareshan kar dete hai magar aap part sabr or tawakkul nahi kartey jiski vajah se ham apne bond aapse kharab kar beth tey hai... Allah aap sabko hidayat farmana or mujhse itni sari khushiyan Dene ke liye aapka bohot bohot shukriya" i completed me 20 nafil namaj because today my happiness is just unbeatable...("O Allah, I never imagined that you would give me such a great gift of patience. Allah, I cannot express in words the happiness I saw on everyone's faces today. Allah, how do you keep your servant so happy? How can you do so much for someone who remembers you only when in need and then forgets you when their needs are fulfilled? Allah, we are all the same; we trouble you with our worries, but you never lose patience and trust, which causes us to weaken our bond with you. Allah, guide us all and thank you very much for giving me so much happiness.")

I turned toward my window and beautiful smile came across my lips...

As the night draped the world in its velvety embrace, i stood on the balcony, mesmerized by the enchanting scene before me. The city below twinkled like a galaxy of stars, each light a story waiting to be told. The moon, a luminous pearl in the dark canvas of the sky, cast its gentle glow upon the landscape, illuminating the silhouettes of buildings and trees

A gentle breeze carried the scent of jasmine, mingling with the distant sounds of laughter and music. In that moment, under the vast expanse of the night sky, i felt a sense of peace and wonder wash over me, as if the universe itself was whispering secrets of beauty and possibility. It was a moment i would forever cherish, a symphony of sights and sensations etched into my memory like a masterpiece painted by the hand of time...

I was so lost in the sight that I didn't even realize someone was standing behind me, and then suddenly I felt a hand on my waist, and I got scared. As soon as I turned around to look back, there was faris standing behind me...I took a sigh of relief...

"Ye kya tareeka hai, aese kisi ko daraya nahi kartey" I said with a pout he was looking so mesmerizing in his black undershirt and blue denim( "What is this way? We don't scare someone like this.")

The fabric stretched taut against his sculpted muscles, accentuating every contour of his well-defined physique. His abs rippled beneath the fabric, a testament to hours of dedication and hard work in the gym. With an air of casual ease, he paired his undershirt with a pair of blue denim jeans, the rugged material clinging to his legs in all the right places....

 With an air of casual ease, he paired his undershirt with a pair of blue denim jeans, the rugged material clinging to his legs in all the right places