10|furious

Izhaan looked at Dr Faris Ahmed standing right beside him and his breathing got hitched. He was not expecting to see this guy this soon. He had no idea he have also moved here.

"Ap dono in dono ke guardians hai?" A guy on the desk asked.

Izhaan snapped back to reality the guy standing there was not someone he was would like to see ever again that too this soon. He looked back and found Ilhaan sitting there with his head bowed. All the thoughts of Dr Faris left his mind as the realisation drawn upon him that he was called at a station. He badly needs Alizeh this time but he started counting backwards to compose himself after few second he successfully managed to make himself better.

"Kia baat hai?" Izhaan asked the guy and Dr Faris sharply tilted his head.

"Izhaan Malik?" He said in shock as he looked Izhaan from head to toe.

"Dr Ahmed." Izhaan gave his hand to shake it.

"Its soo good to see you. You are visiting here?" Faris asked smiling.

Ilhaan who was hearing their conversation looked up to hear the answer.

"I moved here."Izhaan replied curtly.

"Ye kon ha tere?" Omer whispered in Ilhaan's ear.

"Bade bhai." Ilhaan replied smiling. Izhaan's answer made him happy.

" Tera aur bhi koi bhai ha? Aur ye mere chachu ko kese jante ha?" Omer asked.

"I don't know." Ilhaan replied.

"Ap dono jayie andar Sir apse khud baat krnge." The desk guy said.

Faris sharply glared at his nephew who shrink back under his gaze. Meanwhile Izhaan's face was blank.

As they entered Rehaan's room Izhaan was not sure how should he address him they haven't talked in years now. He was to ashamed to look in his eyes he was the one who have broken the friendship he was the one who stopped contacting one fine day he surely had his reason but those reasons were too dark and to personal to share no one will ever know about it. Ever.

"Inspector Duraani! Dr Faris Ahmed Omer's uncle." Faris went ahead and shook his hands with Rehaan.

"Please have a seat. You too." Rehaan said.

Izhaan rolled his eyes as he suddenly felt so much better. The guy who was now sitting on his left made him very uncomfortable he had so many of his secrets that he was afraid of the 32 year old guy but now that Rehaan was present in the room he felt content.

"Ap Omer ke guardian ha?" Rehaan asked Faris.

"Not on papers." Faris shook his head.

"Well since you are older I can talk to you. Apke nephew ko hamne beech road se pakra ha he was involved in a very deadly car race though the boy was not driving but he was on passenger seat the race would have turned out very dangerous but thankfully and luckily they managed to stop the car. Omer was not driving so he isn't in trouble but aise him 16 year ke minor ko akela nahi chorsakte so we had to call guardian you can take him home by signing on these papers." Rehaan talked to him and Izhaan sat there listening.

His eyes popped out as anger rushed through his veins he was only hoping that Ilhaan was not the one who was driving because if he was called here because of it than he might forget all the boundaries he was trying to respect since past few days.

"I assure you Sir it won't be repeated again. The boy will be punished for his actions. I am thankful that you didn't press any charges." Faris said his eyes burning with anger.

Faris signed the paper and took his leave. He walked outside and harshly dragged Omer to the car while the boy silently allowed him to.

Rehaan cleared his throat twice to start conversation with Izhaan.