19|new guardian

Tears overflowed from Ayzel's eyes. She was not able to speak a word but was only looking at Izhaan with teary eyes.

"Bhaiya?" Azaan said trying to understand his words. Izhaan just showed him his palm asking him to stop talking.

"Kareemullah Sahab ap papers kal tak ready karaye mein kal se office aunga baqi batein wahn krenge." Izhaan said curtly and stood up from the couch.

Daanish was shocked. He was fully aware of Izhaan's departure and he knows that the reason him and his family fell apart was Ayzel and now he was ready to become her guardian.

What has happened in past 5 days it was beyond his understanding. He stayed quiet because he was now aware of Alizeh's eagle eye. He has to take every single step with caution from now onwards.

Without saying any other word Izhaan climbed up the stairs. The room was getting too tight for him to breathe.

"Azaan in dono ko bhar tak chor aou." Alizeh said dismissing them. The two men took the hint and quietly walked outside.

"Ayzel." Alizeh held her hand gently.

"Bacha meri taraf dekho." Alizeh cooed.

Ayzel with teary eyes look up. She doesn't want to be a burden especially on someone who hates her.

"Ayzel kia hua? Itna kyu rorahi ho?" Ilhaan crouched down in front of her.

Ayzel wiped her tears. She doesn't want to cry In front of them.

"Mujhe kisi pe bojh nahi bana bhabhi." Ayzel whispered.

"Aur kis Mahan insaan ne ye farmaya? Rona dhona band kro apna or chalo school." Azaan entered the room and said.

"Azaan!" Alizeh gritted her teeth.

"Bhabhi test ha iska! Ye yahn bethi rehgi faltu ki batein soochti rehgi! Jaou Ayzel fresh hokar aou we need to leave." Azaan's tone was firm.

"Late hogaya ha ab." Azyel rubbed her eyes and said with a cute pout.

"Koi late nahi hua! 8:30 hi hue go!" Azaan ordered.

"Bhai ab nahi ane denge." Ayzel dared to say.

"Mein karlunga baat Ayzel! Don't make me repeat myself again goo!" Azaan commanded this time.

Ayzel still looked at Alizeh. Alizeh was not sure but she have a suspicion that Azaan was doing it because he doesn't want her to feel sad. She smiled and nodded.

"Go! Ap gahr ajange hum phir baat krnge." Alizeh softly kissed her hair and said.

Ayzel nodded and left the room. As soon as she was out of sight Alizeh whacked Azaan hard.

"Tumhe khabhi maar nahi pari na! Insaan banjou Azaan! Bachi pareshan thi." She scolded.

"Mein aisa hi hu! Ap bhaiya se baat kare unhe jazbati faisle lene ki need nahi hai! ap or hum sab jante ha wo Ayzel ko pasand nahi krte!" Azaan was cut off by Alizeh.

"Ayzel behn ha unki choti doono ke beech me khoon ka rishtaa hai! He is here now and he won't avoid this realtionship anymore. Magically sab sahi nahi hoga Azaan it will all take time but sab sahi hoga! This family is done punishing someone who is not at fault. He is taking a first step let him. Late sirf Ayzel ko nahi hu tum dono ko bhi hua! Go now." Alizeh ordered firmly.

"Mein khud chala jaou?" Ilhaan dared to ask. Azaan turned around gave him a death glare.

"Kal ki maar enough nahi thi? Aur khani hai?" Alizeh asks sarcastically.

"Bhabhi yar kitna bura lagunga bhai chorne aynge toh." Ilhaan muttered.

"Mein buladeti hu Izhaan ko poochlo!" Alizeh shrugged.