𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

helloooo, i genuinely forgot wattpad existed once again. i dont really go on here anymore, sorry about that. but i am back with another chapter! 

read, vote, comment and enjoy!

**

It turned out Romero nor Elijah knew how to cook either because while making cereal, the microwave got on fire.

I stood there watching as they panicked, trying to blow it out.

"How do you get the microwave to be on fire while trying to make cereal?" I was flabbergasted. Like how incredibly dense or stupid can you be to do that?

"I don't even know!" Elijah's face was comical, as he took a towel and flapped it around the fire. But the towel ended up being on fire, making Elijah throw it in the sink.

"You know what, let me do it." I walked around the island, my brothers walking away, but watching warily.

I turned on the sink, cold water effectively dampening the towel. Elijah's jaw dropped, while Romero stood there dumbfounded.

I closed the microwave door, aware of the small flame that managed to latch on to my hand, before going up my arm. I forced myself to ignore my mother's sharp voice, placing my arm under cold water, hissing at the burn.

It wasn't too bad, now that I examined it. I would have to apply some ointment later on.

Turning back to the main problem, I pulled the plug from the outlet. Then, I waited for the fire to suffocate and die.

It took about five minutes.

When I opened the microwave door, Wilson and Kieran showed up. "We're home!"

Elijah and Romero rushed over to greet them, while I handled the microwave. I peered inside to see there were some burnt food remains in the microwave. Seriously, how do you get the microwave on fire while trying to make cereal? That's a whole new level of stupidity.

Luckily, I knew how to deal with this. I needed some dryer sheets to help with the burnt food remains.

I went to the main room to ask them, when their gazes landed on my arm, horrified.

I followed their gazes to a gruesome burn on my arm. Really, it wasn't that bad. It was way better compared to my back. Speaking of which, I should really check up on it and apply some more ointment on it.

"Emmaline!" Wilson rushed over, everyone following him. Surprisingly, Elijah and Romero were worried too. That was strange, since when did they care?

"What happened?" Kieran fretted, pulling up my sleeve, to see how bad the damage was.

"Oh." Romero's and Elijah's face dropped.

"What do you mean oh?" Wilson turned around to face them, both of them gulping, Adam's apple bobbing, face paling. "What is 'oh'?"

"We were trying to make cereal. But the microwave caught on fire." Romero spoke, voice tiny and high.

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE A FIRE BY MAKING CEREAL!" He blew up at them. "CEREAL OF ALL THINGS! IT'S SO SIMPLE! SO EASY! YOU'RE BOTH 20, 20 YEARS OLD! YOU KNOW HOW TO MAKE CEREAL! YOU LITERALLY MADE CEREAL THIS MORNING! SO HOW DO YOU MESS IT UP THIS TIME!"

Kieran turned around too, fire blazing in his eyes as well. It was so different from his loving eyes. "AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE CARE OF THE FIRE? LETTING OUR LITTLE SISTER TAKE CARE OF IT?"

"We didn't mean to!" Elijah defended themselves. "We were trying to take care of it! We really were! But Emmaline said she would do it herself and take care of it! We were there watching! If we saw, then we would've taken care of it immediately!"