16. Her mother had an affair

Siya's pov

Next day , I , Meera and Ria were talked about our meal kit proposal. Alia again tried to tell me about it," If you can't give it to me at least let me join you .I will work really hard. I want to be a full term employee." " I will think about it. " I said and turned to leave but she grabbed my hand and said , "You aren't still mad at me , are you ? Let's talk about it if you're mad . You are going to hurt my feelings." I could feel psychotic vibes coming out from her . She continued with a smile , "You are my other half . We are meant to be together forever. If I become a full term employee, let's work together till our death . " I was saved since Mr Ashish called me .

" When are you going to show me the revised proposal ? You didn't report your team to me either." He scolded me . It's not something new. I am used to it .

" It's not done yet. I am sorry ." I replied .

" That's your problem. You can't do it alone. I will talk to Meera about it. Alia will join you ."

" Meera ma'am is already helping me and Ria is already in my team. "

" Is she of any use ? Leave it . I didn't say anything but your proposal overlaps with mine . Should I take you out of it ?" I was shocked. He continued, " Once I put my name on it , it will reach at a whole new level.But I am willing to add you . So get out." I was very upset. So this is how it's going to be? Since I won't add Alia in my proposal , Mr Ashish is going to steal it and put Alia's name on it .

I met Raghav on the way. He looked different. He wore new office suit. I guess it's because I told him to change his dressing style .He might have bought new clothes yesterday with Ria from that mall .He asked if I was free tonight since he wanted to have dinner with me. But I declined saying that I have personal plans tonight . Ohh ... Now I remembered I have to meet Aditya to know about the letter mystery.

I reached the venue where Aditya wanted to meet me . It was a restaurant .
" Hii ,Siya." He waved at me .

" Hii , Aditya . I wanted to buy you a dinner tonight. Have you eaten.?"

" No , we met after a long time so the dinner is on me . Moreover I am a chef so you must taste my dishes "

"Okay . If you say so . We have a lot to talk about. "

We talked about our highschool memories.

" And so you told me not to talk with you because you thought that I turned you down?"

" You just didn't reject me . You .. "

" Oh I forgot what I said . By any chance do you have the letter I wrote for you ?"

" Yes . Here it is ." He took it out from his pocket and showed it to me .

Aditya ,
How could you think like this about me ? Just because you are popular, do you think everyone likes you ? I thought that you were an innocent boy but you proved to be a stalker . You disgust me . I hate you . I loathe you . It disgusts me to breathe in the same air as you . Never ever try to approach me again.
-Siya

" Isn't it your handwriting? "

" Are you sure you didn't receive any other letter from me ? " I asked about my confession letter .

" No , I didn't. This was the only one I got . What happened?"

" It's my handwriting but I didn't really write it. " It must be Alia . That means she is able to copy my handwriting . I can't believe it.

" Siya, are you cold ? " He asked and was about to take off his jacket to give it to me but I told him that the AC must be strong her so we should leave . We came out of the restaurant . He appeared to be hesitatant to speak.
" Siya , I wanted to tell you something.. actually ... That.... " . I knew what he wanted to tell me . But I can't accept it.

"Aditya, I have a boyfriend. " I told him. I knew he was disappointed.

" Ohh... By any chance , is he tall and wears black round glasses? "

" Black round glasses?" I repeated.

" He wore a three button suit . He wasn't fashionable.... I mean he looked classic and wore an expensive watch . " He described. Then I guessed it must be Raghav. But how does Aditya know him?

" How do you know him ? " I asked .

" He's the one who informed me about the reunion. "

" But how does he know you ?" I again asked.
" Coming to think of it . You are right . I thought that he was your boyfriend. He looked really worried about you."
.....
Meanwhile, Samrat was not able to reach Siya . So he called Alia to asked her if Siya was with her . Alia told him that she thought that she dressed up well before leaving so she must have gone on a date with him.

" Samrat , you should control your woman. She must have gone to meet someone if dressed so well ."

" Control?? Come on . She isn't like that .. "

"She suddenly changed her style. You don't know about women .Even her mother found her soulmate after she had Siya ." Alia smirked.

" Wait. Siya's mom had an affair ?"

" What ? Did you not know ? I made a mistake. Never mind . I think it wasn't Siya it was my other friend.... I mean I thought that you already knew. " She pretended to clarify herself.

"I knew that her mother left her when she was a kid "

" So you didn't knew she left because she found her love? " She smiled evilly ," Samrat , forget that I told you about the affair . And having an affair isn't in genetics right . Its not a big problem . "

" Of course, it's not a big problem. "

" You are a great guy, Samrat . I knew you won't doubt Siya . In return, I will find out what Siya did tonight and let you know. I think she might be working though but it didn't look like her office clothes...."

" Yes , well call me if you find anything."

" Well done , Alia . You poured oil in burning fire. Siya now explain to Samrat . " Alia thought.

Siya's POV

I know Aditya must be heartbroken but I can't return his feelings . He will find someone better than me . I was in my way to the apartment when I felt like someone was following me . I started running when the stalker also started running behind me . I didn't look behind to see him . Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and ....

So that's for today .

Who must be following Siya?

Alia poisoned Samrat's mind with doubts about Siya .

And now the letter mystery is also revealed.

Don't forget to vote and comment