Episode 32 |Secret Envelopes

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

"What do you like more kitten? The blues or the pinks?"

She silently stared at all the different color themes in front of her.

The psychiatrists suggested that it's better to keep her in a colorful environment that radiates warmth and life.

His own room, a combination of blacks and whites, was the worst for the integrity of her mental health.

"Go ahead. Chose for yourself."

He didn't want to decide everything on his own like he's been doing this entire time.

Now he wants her equal participation. Which seems somewhat impossible.

Her silence was hard to break.

Sighing, he turned off the laptop screen, before placing it aside.

Getting up from the couch of his room, he held her hand before bringing her to her feet.

"Let's go out for a shopping spree. You can't tell me your thoughts in words. But you can't hide your body language.", he was about to move away when she suddenly spoke.

"I like red."

He turned back towards her, frowning.

"Red was not in the list kitten. You need to choose calming colors. That's so vibrant."

She slowly nodded and he chuckled, pinching her cheeks.

"You're the only women, that has ever made me so impatient to just hear her voice."

Intertwining their fingers, he intensely stared at her before his lips finally landed on her forehead.

"Don't grow on me like that kitten. I swear it's going to kill us both."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

----------۝----------
THIRD PERSON'S POV
----------۝----------

Sitting across the pale man, both Jimin and Jungkook exchanged glances of suspicion.

Min Yoongi, although very powerful yet was known more for his problematic nature.

He didn't ever deal fair.

If you thought you could ever truly be his ally then you're still wrong.

One moment of naiveness and the man will sell you all in all, including bones and flesh.

That's why everyone dreaded ever making a deal with him.

"How're you people doing?", he asked making Jungkook scoff.

"Be real Yoongi. You're not here to ask about our wellness. Throw the cards."

The shorter man chuckled, shaking his head.