𝕾𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖙𝖕𝖊𝖗: 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖛𝖎𝖊𝖜 - 𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖘 𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖗

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚕 𝙻𝚘𝚐: 1867; 𝙸𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠. 𝚅𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙵𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠𝚜:
- 𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚒𝚌, 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚛
- 𝙲𝚑𝚕𝚘𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚝, 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚢
- 𝙴𝚛𝚒𝚌 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚛
- 𝙶𝚎𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚎𝚢, 𝙲𝚘-𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
- 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎, 𝙲𝚘-𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚛
- 𝙰𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚕 𝙹𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜, 𝙵𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝙵𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚎𝚛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ: ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡɪɴɢ. . . . . . . . .

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚛𝚒𝚌

???: good morning mr. Henric. Are you ready for the interview?

Auther Henric: yeah, let get this over with.

???: alright, have you any thoughts about the new toy caretaker? Miss Ella perhaps?

Auther Henric: i met her once when she came, carrying mini huggies. Never got a chance to interact to her because the constant stares from the pink spider i mean Mommy long legs.

???: i see. Tell me, is anything weird or what caught your attention?

Auther Henric: well, at first i was surprise that she gets along with those things. They didnt harm her at all. Heck, she even let that.......blue monster to carry her. Its like she's a toy whisper or something.

???: I see. Thank you for telling us Mr. Henric. You are free to go and please never speak of this.

Auther Henric: yes sir.

ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ: ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛ: ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡɪɴɢ. . . . . . . . .

𝙲𝚑𝚕𝚘𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚝

???: Miss Dot, what do you think about miss Ella?

Chloe dot: well, She seems a nice lady at all. And she is very sweet. Full of energy and she always smile a lot whenever she speak or talking. 

???: I see, anything else??

Chloe Dot: well, she is very kind. Especially towards the toy as i never seen them looks so calm around her or excited to see her.

???: I see, anything else would you like to say more??

Chloe Dot: Well, actually she is very terrifying when she pissed or not in a mood. But she have a reason to be angry though.

???: I see. Thank you Miss Dot, you are free to go.

ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ: ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ