𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

10 years since that day. Which Ella called it, the Hour of Joy. Emily is now 14 years old and Ella is now 34 years old, working as a Graphic designer to sustained living expenses, bills, food, and water for her and Emily. Emily is now adopted by Ella after Emily came to her.

"Mom! I made some dinner." Emily said as she opened her mother's office room, holding a plate of food in her hand and a glass of water. Ella look up from her work and gave a tired smile to Emily." thank you sweetie." Ella thank her softly as she took the plate and the glass of water and place it on the table. Emily watch her mother ate the food, while keeping on eye on her work.

"Mom, can you try and take a rest?? you're over working again." Emily asked her making Ella sigh before looking at her softly." i'll try sweetie. Im gonna contact my manager for giving me some break for a while." she said as she took her phone and began to contact her manager.

Emily listened to her mother talking to her manager before she saw her mother gave a soft smile before thanking the manager, turning off the phone." she gave me 10 weeks day off." Ella said making Emily grin on her face." now can you teach me how to play piano??" Emily plead making Ella laugh softly." ok course sweetie." Ella said softly making Emily let out a cheerful yell before rushing out of her office.

Ella chuckle softly before looking at the photo album that lay on the desk that has a picture of her younger self, smiling and behind her were the toys and beside her that she have her arm wrapped around their necks were Dogday and Catnap, as both have a smile on their face and have a small blush which Ella didnt question as she thought that they might be feel embarrassed or camera shy. [a/n: ella you oblivious fool!]

"MOM!"

"I'M COMING! WAG MO AKO MADALIIN! [DONT RUSH ME!]"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While Ella was teaching Emily a piano, a soft smile place on her face as she watch her adopted daughter have a gleeful and focus look on her face as she follow the instruction of her adopted mother. Ella chuckle softly when Emily grin as she is now happily playing a music. Then they heard a door bell rang making both girls stop at what are they doing.

Ella look over with confusion on her face before looking at her daughter." Continued playing Emily. Im gonna check who it was." Ella said as she stood up and headed towards the door. Emily went back playing the piano as Ella stood in front of the door. Taking a deep breath and opened it to see who was the one who knock.

To her surprise, she didn't saw who is the one knock on the door. Instead, in front of her was a vsh tape with a letter on it which confused her. She kneel down and picked the video tape up and the letter with confusion on her face before going back to house as she close the door.

Emily look at her mother after hearing the door close, confusion came to her mind when she saw what her mother is holding."ma, what are you holding??" Emily asked as she stood up and walk towards to her." Im not sure." Ella answered with curious expression on her place as she place the video tape on and turn on the tv to see what was inside of the tape.

She and emily watch as the video show a poppy playtime toy. Ella froze as she saw this along with Emily as the video continued on before it glitch and show a railing that has a huge flower on the wall with blood everywhere before it ended." What the...." Ella said as she look at the letter then opened it.' So it begins huh??' Ella thought as she realized that today is the day where the game how it starts. She then gave a sigh before giving a determined look." I guess i should go." Ella said making Emily look at her with wide eyes in shock before shaking her head furiously.