Chapter 12

So hey guysss.....!
Im back, but just for today... As my exams have started. Already my 2 subjects have been completed.

I had gap for 5day so thought to update it and after this i will directly update after 18....

So thank you.. Thank you to everyone and special thankyou for my followers.... I didnt expect to get this much views in just a month.... Im so happy about itt....

Next thing im mostly posting spoilers on insta and if anyone follows they must know I'm mostly confusing them through it🤭

So ill update itt todayy
And guys do vote and comment though as it helps authors to write further more.... Let me know about the chapter....

Now lets start the chapter..

Enjoyy.......!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

_______________***********______________

~ Don't try to mess with me..! ~

______________
*
°
°

ओ, खुदाया, होश मेरा कैसे तू है उड़ाए?
ओ, खुदाया, ज़िक्र तेरा होठों पे क्यूँ आए?
ओ, खुदाया, हाल मेरा मुझको तू बतलाए
ओ, खुदाया, तेज़ हवा तेरा नाम ले जाए
सजना वे...
सजना वे...
सजना वे ऊ ऊह सजना वे..
°
°
°
°

_

______________❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️____________

********
Ruhaan's pov:-

"Miss mehra"

i literally screamed her name... What the fuck she thinks of herself. She gave me coffee which had kilo's of sugar in it. As i drank i fucking spiltted it as it didn't go down to my throat and looked at her she was standing her with so innocent look of her.

"what happened.?" she asked.

"what happened? You don't know what you did..?" i said gritting my teeth's

"what happened Ruhaan, why the fu©k are you screaming at her?. " raj said and i glared at him.

"what happened, you know what taste this." i said and handed him the coffee.
I was eagerly waiting for him to drink that fucking poison and he did. As he drank he pucked out everything and started coughing.

"what the hell. "he said and looked towards me in apologetic eyes.

"Reet, what was that.?" he asked her.

"what?" she replied and had a smirk on her face.

«what.! You fucking added sugar even when i told you not to do it." i said her and now she chuckled in sarcastic way.

"same i also told you not to order me" she said and now i just lost my mind.

"be in your limits, miss mehra if i can't remove you because of those papers then dont think i will be doing nothing. "i was done for now she literally ruined up my mood.

"then you also understand one thing Mr. Oberoi I'm not your made or nanny to do your things, do you get that. This my last time doing this, if from next time you try to order I'll do worst than this." she said gritting her teeth. And i clenched my jaw controlling my anger if she was not bhabhi's sister i would have fucking make her beg and apologize for this.