Chapter 15

Hey guyss....
I hope last chapter was well good for you all and everyone enjoyed it.
And thank you that they voted for it. Please vote kardiya karo yaar after this chapter I'll keep the target for. Votes.

This chapter iam writing thodha sa small but trust me next one will be full of clashes, fire, anger, revenge and what not you will get to see different reet and ruhaan 😉. If know a spoiler /reel of coffee, bubble tea, fire and all.

If target is completed then ill update the next chapter.

40 votes & 15 comments to unlock next chapter.

Abhi k liye enjoy the chapter..

Byeee ♥️

_________________________________________

°
°
°

मौला मेरे, मौला मेरे, मौला मेरे, मौला मेरे

आँखें तेरी (ah)
आँखें तेरी, कितनी हसीं
के इनका आशिक़, मैं बन गया हूँ
मुझको बसा ले, इनमें तू

(इश्क हे)
मौला मेरे, मौला मेरे, मौला मेरे, मौला मेरे
(इश्क हे)

°
°
°

_________________________________________

~~EVIL TRICKS ~~

Ruhaan's povv:-

"Let's start the meeting Reet"i said, yes i called her reet this time not miss mehra
At last night also that was the first time i called her by name and trust me her name sounds too good.

" Reet, reet, reet "i said in my mind with a small chuckle. Yesterday what happened was not going out of my head, balcony, she her talks, her tears, her anger, her offer everything.

Yes she had tears in her eyes, when i said those things to her, she thought i was calling her a gold digger,well i did not.

"but your words were "my subconscious mocked me. Ok i did but thats not my fault that i don't trust people easily, she causally asked me to be her friend. It means she must be cooking something in her mind. But when i followed her when she left from the balcony she fucking shut the door on my face, even locked it. At morning also she ignored me but my eyes were on her.

When she walked down the stairs in indian attire that was a kurti and jeans, her hair braided at one side. I have never seen her wearing any Indian dresses but today she looked so beautiful. Yes she was looking beautiful,because when i saw her descending the stairs the word left from my mouth was.

"she is gorgeous ".

But what she did, she ignored me and sat with her sister. She always sits in front of me but today she is far away. Ok, i should stop all this nonsense now but what caught my attention was my mother inviting her to one of my cousins wedding instead of answering what she said was.