Chapter 6

Same day
Spanish Town, St. Catherine
Angel's P.O.V

Tell me why I woke up and saw a masked man hovering over me whilst i slept. Man is weird asf. To tell yall the truth, I was a little frightened at first, but then I remembered my EX- boyfriend was a Don. How could I be scared of a little masked man.

So you know what I did. I got up off the bed and walked towards this dude slowly. I told him to come here. He refused, so you know what i did, i continued to act mad to see if that would have scared him. Chat didn't budge.

Soon, I realized that he zoned out, and I took that as my opportunity to slip out of my room and go downstairs. I reached downstairs in one piece and decided to call mr.badman. I was gonna regret this, but I didn't know who else to call at this time. It's 2 frickin am right now, and I'm losing my beauty sleep for this shit , unbelievable.

Going in whatsapp, I searched for his number and pressed to call icon. It ringed and ringed and ringed . After about 6 more rings, I gave up. He's acting like I'm begging him something.

ARE YOU NOT ? HE'S PROBABLY SLEEPING

He's not sleeping. A sleeping person can't post status. I turned off my read receipts and pressed his name to watch his status. Hmmmm, interesting. He posted a video of him and dalla (his right hand) at a club , I don't know which club, tho. Most likely meca. They wouldn't go back to Taboo after what went down there with the unknown man.

WHAT MAKES YOU SO SURE ?

Cause I was there

WHAT?

Nothing

Back to the video, there was a lightskin girl there with freckles. She's okay, I suppose. She isn't too, yeahhh. If you know what I mean. She's slim too she doesn't have no ass, and she's pale. What is Malique attracted to exactly?

Since Malique wasn't going to answer, let me call Gio then. Btw Giovanni is Dalla's government name.
So I went to Gio's contact and proceeded to call him.

He picked up after 2 rings. At least somebody answered.

"Hello?"

"Yes angel"?

"Uh, I have a situation I need help with,"

"What situation?"

"A man broke it the house."

"A man do wah"?

"Broke into the house."

"Yuh know a who?"

"No, he had on a ski mask,"

"Arrite mi soon fawud"

"Okay,"

"Weh di man deh now?"

"I locked him in my room."

After that, I ended the call and went into the kitchen cause I was thirsty as hell. So i opened the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water. I opened the bottle and tilt the bottle to my head. The water heading straight to my throat. That water was needed.

"Aehhhhh," to tell the truth mi throat did drya dan Sahara Desert frfr. One gyal throat cyah dry soh nosa. I exited the kitchen and went into the living room. Turn on the TV fi keep mi company cause the house is too silent.

"Oh shit" I gasped. I totally forgot about that weird dude in my room. Lemme go check if he gone. I tip toed up the stairs and put my ear against the door to hear fi any movement Goin on. I heard nothing. NOTHING.

HONESTLY

Honestly

What is he up to. He probably thinking how he was finna get out. Cause I locked the windows. Poor man, oh God. Gio finna fuck him uppp. Now I feel a little sorry but not a lot . Him too nuff now that wid him, bout him a come inna me house dem hours yah. Him all coulda deh yah frah long time too.