Chapter 7

Anonymous P.O.V
Tivoli Gardens, Kingston

"Fuck" slamming my hand on my office desk it echoed in the empty office and left a stinging sensation on my palm , but that didn't matter .

I ordered this mother fucker to  go and kill this girl, and he failed. He promised to do the work. I hired him because my good friend set a link with him.And put in a few good words for this shit bag.

I heard this bitch didn't fail a mission that he was given ever. And he has been in the game since he was 17. Worthless piece of shit.

Now I wasted my money and paid this duchebag. His family will have to pay.

I cracked my knuckles, watching everything that is going on in her apartment from right here. Avast the shit did something useful . Technology at its finest.

I must say she took a very long time to come back. I mean, she does have company. I switched the camera to the living room and saw her, Antonio's boy and his 'right hand man'.

To be honest this 'right hand man' should have been the Don instead of that half Italian bitch. He doesn't do shit. His father made a big mistake on letting him rule the gang after his retirement.

As I was watching what's going on my office door knock.

Who deh fackkkkkk  dear to call me when I'm soo busy?

I waited about 20 seconds before allowing the person to come in.

"Enter" i clicked off the app when I saw that it was my son Alex who had came to visit. The reason for doing this is because he wants to take over the gang before his set time. And I'm watching him like a hawk.

Can't be ever too trusting with your own family. Their  the ones who will slow you down in life and take your three points.  

"Father" his voice sounds shaky. That's interesting, you should show no emotions around me and everyone knows this.

"Yes" I answered while spinning a pen around my fingers. It's my favorite thing to do nowadays.

"Ummmmm" he's hesistant to tell me what's wrong and it's pissing me off.

"Speak.boy"

"M-m-mother is d-dead" breaking down crying. He loved his mother very much.

I stand up and went over to him. I picked him up off the floor, and made him stand in front of me. Now we're eye to eye.

"You.are.being. emotional. It's understandable but unnecessary. " I huggged him and pat his back.

I was emotional, but I will not show it.

I am angry with myself. How could MY wife be dead. Who could have killed MY wife. Ooooh they wanna  get fucked up.

THY FUCKED AROUND NOW THEIR GONNA FIND OUT

One eye open when they sleepinggggg one eyeee

As I continued to calm my son down I heard hushed voices speaking in the hall. I silently moved to the door and saw 3 of my gang members  forcing themselves on one of my secretary's. 

I swear everyone wants to piss me off. They must not remember who they are working for. It's like I am gonna have to remind them. I mean, I haven't been in action for some time, so they feel bold to do anything ? Is that it ?

I went towards them and grabbed one of their shirt collars roughly. 

Bitches is frightened.

"The fuck are you bitches doing?" I draped him and punched him in his face.