Knowing Bros

aera.was.here

Liked by maxverstappen1, joris_tourche, seosootang and 5,769,432 others

aera.was.here Knowing Bro's airing tonight at 7pm! Had so much fun filming and hope to be back soon.

View all 789,456 comments

user1 I'm not a kpop fan y'all what is knowing bros
user2 as a kpop fan....i dont think even we know how to explain it.

user3 couldn't max have gone for someone pretty?
aera.was.here you guys are faster this time 👏

user4 joris back in the likes. Mabye they on the rocks already.
maxverstappen1 focus on your relationship instead pls and thanks...oh wait you don't have one.

maxverstappen1 My love ❤️
aera.was.here stooooppp you gonna make me cry 🥹 Can't wait to see you
my love 🩵
landonorris you guys make me sick
maxverstappen1 I'll give you a comeback when i lap you on sunday
landonorris 😔

☄. *. ⋆

AE-RA OPENED THE DOOR OF the classroom set and a cheer erupted from the cast. "The prettiest girl in school has arrived!" Lee Soo Geun announced.

"She's finally a free bird." Heechul said. "Starting the jokes early I see." He chuckled. "She's become a super star since we last saw her! It's been, what six years?" He asked. She nodded her head.

"Changed a lot since then!"

"Changed Partners too."

The cold glare Ae-ra gave him made Heechul wrap his arms around Young Chul who pushed him off. "Don't get me involved in nonsense you start."

"What does he mean?" Hon-dong asked? Ae-ra burried her face in her hands. She tried her hardest to hide her blush but the camera zoomed in on her anyway. "Wait! Is it that sportscar driver?"

"Formula One driver. Yes." Seo Jung hoon said. "He's a world champion. She always picks good guys!" Lee Sang Min gave a her a mischievous smile before saying, "What happened between you and ******?" The broadcast bleeped out the name but most knew who he meant.

"I didn't come here to gossip about relationships!" She was laughed at the lot of them now. They were like nosy aunties at family gatherings. "For the record, he is a two time world champion who is on the way to his third."

"Was it weird for you?" Heechul asked. "I mean, you used to watch Formula one alot and used to cheer him on." She groaned hin annoyance. "I'm regretting coming here already."

"Whats wrong with people wondering about your relationship?" Heechul asled again. "You don't have a problem with people digging in your business?" He shook his head 'no'.

"Well then you wouldn't mind me asking about that gir–"

"Moving on!"

The room erupted in laughter, even the filming crew couldn't help but laugh. "Karma!"

The showed continued from there. They asked her a bunch of questions about her comeback, her leaving her company, her plans for the future and so forth. They also played a few games where Ae-ra had shown her rather.....competitive side.

They had tried to ask her questions about Max but she was quick to shut them down. The flack she was getting from korean media did not need to be doubled.

Other than that, Ae-ra had ended the episode in a very happy mood. This was her last schedule before she could join Max in the Netherlands for the Dutch GP. She was rather nervous about it though as she would be meeting his parents and sister for the first time. She could only hope that they'd like her.