i love you

Blue lock won with 3-2.

The crowd cheered and shouted their names, especially Isagis name since he made the last goal.
But every blind person could see how much Rin put his hard work.

He should've scored the last goal.

With screams of happiness, I made my way to them and hugged every single one tightly, yes even Barou, who didn't even wanna breathe the same air as me.

From the corner of my eye, I could see how Rin and Sae were talking, and all my senses were telling me that this is a bad idea and someone should go between them before sae said something stupid

But it was already too late, Sae stepped out and shidou ran towards me.

,,Shit princess, we lost, " he said, kind of sad, drying himself up a little with a towel that is wrapped around his neck and shoulder.
,,You were sooo good, shidou. And you scored two goals, amazing. " I tapped on his shoulder.

After a while, I gathered all my strength together and mustered the courage to go to Rin and congratulate him.

With each step I took, I realized that it was maybe a mistake after all.

"No...rin is so important to me...this isn't a mistake."

So I stood in front of him, he didn't dare to look in my eyes, let alone even in my direction.

,,Hey rin, you were so incredibly g-," but I got cut off by a brutally pissed and annoyed rin that I've never seen before in my life
,,Fuck off" and with that, the moved past me. The feeling of my chest tightening happened again.

I stood there, dumbfounded. My eyes wided in shock, I didn't move a muscle. How could I?
I could feel how my eyes started to gather tears, how my throat started to built up the knob.

How my vision started to become blurry. But I couldn't let the others know, they already knew enough and did enough for me.

Nagi stayed few nights awake just for me in order to not start crying. The lazy boy always opened up knew topics so I couldn't think about rin.

Bachira even lost his phone for the last day since he texted me every day and seriously ever two minutes. Isagi always texted me and sent my hundreds of tik toks so I would be busy.

Hiori, Kurona, and Niko played games with me all the time.

Chigiri sent me so many snaps about how and does his hair care and what he uses and everything in order for me to think about him and his hair and not about rin.

,,Hey Y/n, come in.." bachira said with a low tone. He probably saw what happened. He gently touched my shoulder, guiding me to the room where I could wait for all the others.

Isagi was meanwhile interviewed, and Sae and shidou were also there.

,,Was zur hölle ist falsch mit mir?" I muttered quietly,  caressing gentle my lips with my index finder and middle finger.

[What the hell is wrong with me?]

"Kaiser was right...I do make everything about myself..."

I looked at the ground, not daring to even look up. I could feel how my eyes started burning, and my eyesight became blurry.

"I should be the one hugging them, not them. I just cheer for them, be happy with them, congratulat them. Yet I am here, all sad and such a whiny bitch making it all about myself"

Slowly but surely, few tear drops made their way to the ground. And out of one became two, out of two became four, out of four became eight, and out of eight became sixteen, and before I knew it, I started crying like a waterfall again.