Important Note About Wilbur Soot

This is going in all of my books I've written about the DSMP.

I want to mention something about Wilbur Soot really fast. This book was written way before anything was revealed with him and Shelby. Wilbur is included in this book sadly. I plan to get around to editing it and excluding him soon, but as of now I do not have the time.
If anyone can find the chapters he's in and let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

If somehow you still support Wilbur Soot after everything that's happened, do not read this book. I in no way support Wilbur Soot or his disgusting actions. He's a disgusting, horrible person that deserves no fan base. i fully support Shubble and everything that's happened to her.

I don't know who will be replaced by Wilbur but I will figure it out shortly. I wanted to just share that I do not support him whatsoever and if you support him, leave my book and my page now. You're not welcome here and never will be. Let yourself be known to me so I can block you, no matter how close you are to me.

Support victims no matter what.

Thank you for reading this and to those who support Shelby, I hope you have an amazing day and make sure to eat a meal and drink some water. Anyone who support Wilbur, ignore that message.