PROLOGUE

I was dumbfounded of what I saw. I am speechless. How could Drake come up with this kind of surprise. Napaluha ako sa saya na nararamdaman.

“Drake...,” Vina said whose still in shock. Ngumiti si Drake sa kan'ya at nilapitan s'ya saka hinalikan sa noo si Vina. Vina then hugged Drake.

“Baby, thank you for this, I didn't expect this,” she faced Drake with tears in her eyes.

“Cute, you're such a crybaby my love, you deserve this, I love you so much,” he then again kissed me, but this time sa lips na. He kissed her passionately, full of love and care for Vina.

“You're the only one I love Vina, when the right time comes, I will definitely marry you, I promise that baby,” Drake said while holding Vina's blushing cheeks.

“Baby...” the words Vina could only utter. She's very thankful that Drake came to her life, wala na s'yang ibang mahihiling pa, and she's hoping it will last forever.

『••✎••』
DISCLAIMER:
This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Note: This is my first published story, hope you'll like it! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧