So..many...sex dolls!? (Part -1)

I was eagerly waiting for Saturday. I hoped for things to get dirty! It was still Thursday, I hadn't told Jenna about Caroline yet.
There's nothing to say!
"Hey um, I hope you're coming to the pool party." Kristine said.
Kristine was the second hottest girl in the class after Jenna. Atleast to me. She always had a ponytail and her glasses on but you could still see her big blue eyes shine so bright. She was a really quiet and shy person. She spoke rarely and she always wore baggy clothes.
Who knows why she covers up so much, probably because she's hiding something inside?
"Yeah, I am." I said.
"I don't care if others come to the pool party or not, I only want you there." Kristine said.
She suddenly stopped speaking and before I could say something, she walked to the class.
What did she mean by that? Did that mean what I think that meant?
I walked towards the door to enter my class, but a hand on my shoulder stopped me.
"Kat, it's me!" Caroline said. 
"Oh. Hey."
"Hey. I was thinking, maybe we could decide what to wear to the pool party together? I have a lot of bikinis. Come to my place after school!" She said.
"Caroline, I don't think I should be spending time with you alone I-"
"Then you should bring Jenna too!" She said.
Well, if Jenna would come along with me, it would be okay, right?
"Okay, but promise me that you won't tell Jenna anything that happened between us." I said.
"Sure, I've forgotten about it already!" Caroline said.
Jenna didn't come to school that day. I texted her about the evening plan.

After school, I checked my phone to see what Jenna had texted back.
"Who's Caroline again? Well, I'd go anywhere with you, baby!"
That made me jump high from blushing.
I went to Jenna's to pick her up.
She opened the door.
"There's my little hot blondie" I said and we kissed.
"I missed you so much today."
"Me too! I couldn't stop thinking about you! And these pointy nipples" I said as I played with her nipples.
Jenna giggled and asked me to stop. I put a finger inside her panties and then back in my mouth.
"Kathy! Stop that! We are outside!"
"I don't care, infact, I'd tell everyone how delicious you taste."
She giggled again and we made out for a while.
I held her hand and we drove towards Caroline's home.
She opened the door.
"Oh hey! Welcome!" Caroline said with a smile.
I could sense Jenna getting a little insecure of her. She worryingly looked at me.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing."
Caroline asked us to get inside and wait.
Where did Caroline go? Probably kitchen. I don't know much about this girl's personal life.
Her house was big and beautiful with a lot of photo frames and posters of "girl in red" albums and songs.
"Here's a hypothetical question.." Jenna said.
"Go ahead."
"If you and I weren't together, would you consider dating Caroline?" Jenna asked.
I should've seen this coming.
"No! I don't have a reality where you and I aren't dating!" I said.
"I said hypothetical! I mean, she's really attractive, don't you think? She's short and small and looks like cherries."
"Jen, I do not find her attractive."
I do find her attractive. That's why I had sex with her on the very first day. Everything about Caroline is hot. She's a wonderful girl. But not better than Jen.
"You're kidding me, right? She is so hot." Said Jenna.
"I think you'd have sex with her if we weren't together." I said.
"What- no! All I'm saying is she looks like someone your type!" Caroline said.
"What's my type?" I asked.
"Um-"
Before Jen could say anything, I kissed her.
"You are my type, Jen, only you." I said.
Jenna smiled out of relief. 
I am such a jerk! I should be more honest with Jen, right?
Caroline came back, with four sex dolls, similar to what my sister has and some pair of bikinis. The dolls were all in bikinis, she wanted us to take them off to try those on ourselves. She threw the redhead doll on top of me.
"I think it'll suit you!" Caroline said with a wink.
Jenna looked at me furiously as my hand was on the doll's waist.
"How is it my fault? She threw the doll on me!" I said.
"Caroline, throw one at me too!" Jenna said.
Caroline threw a blonde doll at her.
Two blondies together? It's like a dream!
"I'm going to try this one." Caroline said and removed her top.
Jenna and I looked at her tits and then at each other.
"C'mon now! We're girls! You can remove your tops too." Caroline said.
"Caroline! You could've brought the bikinis, why did you have to bring the sex dolls along?" I asked.
"Sex dolls!? These are normal dolls. I don't know what you're talking about." Caroline said.
I removed the redhead doll's bikini.
"Then explain to me, why does she have big tits and a pussy with all the features including clitoris and two holes?" I asked.
"Kathy, stop that!" Jenna said.
Caroline looked down for a while.
"You must've played with them." I sniffed the doll's pussy and it smelled like cum.
"And you haven't even washed it? How can you be so messy?" I asked.
I was furious for some reason. She was making us wear bikinis which were on her unwashed dolls. Not that I minded, but Jenna would be in them and when I'm with her, I do not want to think about Caroline or her smell.
"That's because...I used it right before you came here." Said Caroline.
"Oh! That's why her pussy smells like you." I said.
"Wait..how do you know what Caroline smells like?" Jenna asked.
"Well, don't they all smell the same." I said.
I cannot let Jenna know that I had sex with her.
Jenna seemed confused for a while.
"Okay, Caroline, c'mon. We cannot wear these. They're dirty." Jenna said.
"But these are the sexiest ones that I have." Caroline said.
The doll I had in my hand was dirty, cum all over her pussy and her tits looked like they had been sucked really hard.

"You know what, I'll wash it myself." I said and I took the doll to the bathroom to wash it.

I wasn't really going there to wash it.

I pushed that silicone doll against the door and licked her pussy.
This is giving me the flashbacks of me eating Caroline out when she was standing against the tree. I wish I could lick her like this now but I'm with Jenna. Her pussy tastes so good.
I kissed the doll and her tongue tasted like a pussy too.
Caroline is the horniest girl I know. More than me. I ate the doll out, not Caroline, so, this isn't cheating, right?