Talk with Jade

Jade has a nice body, she probably works out and aspires to be a model. Her belly is so model-like. She's one of the non-popular girls from her batch. Caroline is among the popular girls. Jade has her hair tied with a bow clip and has a peachy makeup look.

After dinner, Karla didn't let us play "truth or dare" because it was already 10:30 PM.
"I wish I could sleep with you, Kat." Caroline said.
"Maybe some other time." I said.

Maybe some other time? I'm with Jenna! What's wrong with me.

We went to our rooms. It was a queen sized bed, so we weren't just sharing the room, we were also sharing the bed. The room had a lot of space! I was about to lay down and sleep until, Jade turned the nightlight on and sat next to me on the bed.
"I thought we would get to stay up all night. I don't like Karla mothering us like this." She said.
"Yeah, well, it's just one night."
"What's the point of staying if we're going to sleep anyway?" She asked.
"It is like a sleepover, you know." I said.
"I am so irritated!" She said.
"Why?"
"I was happy that I got invited to this popular girls' party or whatever, but it's no fun! And every other girl was hot, except me."

I remember being exactly like Jade, except, I used to compare myself to boys that Jenna used to talk about. So, I understand Jade.

"That's not true-" I said.
"It is! Let me show you some of the girls from my batch."
She showed me a few pictures of some girls. They had one thing in common - big boobs. Jade had smaller compared to them, I think, that's why she was insecure.
"There's a reason why Susan let you fuck her. You're not unattractive, Jade." I said.
"Thank you for saying that." She said.
"I don't care about rumours, you're a nice person, Katherine."
"I don't even know what the rumours say but thanks. So, are we sleeping now or?" I asked.
"Let's talk for a while, I wanna know you." She said.
"Well, what do you want to know about me?" I asked.
"You're with Jenna, right? What's the craziest thing you've ever done with her?" Jade asked.

Strange question, but I don't mind answering.

"We rubbed our pussies together today, I guess that's the craziest thing we've ever done." I answered.
"What about you? Do you like Susan?" I asked.
"I like Louis. He's from my class. He's so cute with his side bangs and introverted personality." Jade said.

Right, she did specify that she's straight.

"Oh, does he like you back? And what about Susan?"
"Stop asking me about Susan! I'm confused about her. I loved making out with her. Her long tongue turns me on so much. It's perfect for kissing and.." Jade stopped.
"And?"
"..and licking. She ate me with that tongue today when we were next to the pool. Ever since then, I'm confused. Her tongue was inside my pussy and I squirted. I have never squirted before ever. It felt like she took my virginity with her long tongue. And her pussy tasted good too. I am so confused!" Jade said.
"Relax, Jade. You're young. It's okay to be confused. Have you ever done anything like this with someone before?" I asked.

She wrapped her hands around her legs and said, "No, I didn't even kiss anyone before."

The way Jade was making out with Susan didn't really give the impression that she hadn't done anything like that before.

"Her tongue is really long, I couldn't help it." Jade said.
"So you like Susan. What about Caroline?" I asked.
"She's just a hot face. Nothing more."
I laughed. Somehow, I was getting along with Jade.
"When did you first find out that you are into girls?" Jade asked.
"I remember being super close with Jenna as a kid. We used to play house and do everything together. It just felt special with her, I just knew that it was more than friendship. Whenever she gave me a friendly hug, I wished for it to last longer and we were always cuddly with each other. One day, she told me about some guy and she started liking him. That hurt me. That's when I knew that I wanted her to be mine."
"That must've been hard." Jade said.
"She also had a boyfriend, that was the hardest phase for me." I said.
"You waited so long for her, and now she's doubting you and your love for her. You do deserve better than Jenna, in my opinion." Jade said.

Why does everyone keep telling me that?

"I don't know, I surely do fool around but in the end, it's her who I love." I said.
"But her and Karla were being nasty together today on the couch."
" I am aware." I said.
"Have you never liked anyone besides Jenna?" Jade asked.
"To be honest with you, I do like Caroline a little, but it's mostly just for her body." I said.
"Yeah, she's tiny and lickable."

"Today was awesome, I had sex for the first time ever, and you too, right?" Jade asked.
"My first time was with Caroline." I said.
Jade moved in shock.
"You do get a lot of pussies, don't you?" She said.
I laughed. Jade got closer.
"Do you want mine?" Jade asked.
"What? No!"
"Relax, I was joking." She said.
She untied her hair and laid down to sleep with her eyes closed.

I looked at her face, and regretted saying "No".
I laid next to her and closed my eyes. I felt warmth of her breath and her lips on mine, but I was too tired and sleepy to stop her.
"Who are you kidding, Jade? You're not straight." I said, in my sleepy voice.
She continued kissing me with a giggle.