4 Dangerous Fish

Both assume a basic Orthodox style, the only difference being Kimuras was more on the parry while Dankais was a traditional one.

Kimura wanted Dankai to attack first as he was keeping his distance from dankai.

Dankai seeing this wanted to charge and attack Kimura but he didn't want him to discover any patterns yet.

They stayed around the middle for 10 seconds. Kamogawa was getting impatient as he still didn't see anything from this kid.

"What are you doing?! Are you gonna box or stand still like some stupid mannequin." Kamogawa yelled out.

Dankai decided that he should make the first move. He began to dash towards kimura swaying left and right.

Kimura seeing this prepared himself for what the kid was about to send out.

**Pam**

A quick left jab hit Kimura on the face. He staggered back from surprise as he didn't expect a quick jab from a newbie but now he wasn't underestimating the kid anymore.

Dankai didn't stop there as he began moving forward. He threw a series of left jabs in order to catch his rythym.

**PU PAM PU PU PU PU PU PU**

'are you kidding me? This kid is only a beginner.' Kimura was forced to go defensive by this newbie. He began to start doing footwork inorder to try and gain some rythym.

**_PU PU PU_**

A quick one-two mixed with a double left was launched but it only met Dankais guard.

Dankai began to look at Kimura, this was not on the skill level he thought kimura would have but then again these guys version is when they were only above average in their respective devision.

Dankai began to launch another series of lefts to engage with Kimura as he attacked in different angles to target different places.

"K-kimura is getting pushed to the corner by a Newbie." Aoki had his jaws wide again. The other kid Takamura brought might be better than the last one.

Takamura looked shocked as well. He expected both of them to show some potential, that was it. However, Dankai looked like he was about to win against Kimura.

Kamogawa stared at this scene with amusement. He saw another kid with great potential in them but the kid lacked something.

"The kid is amazing. Hes only a newbie yet hes got some mastery over the jab and he has some basic battle IQ." Kamogawa commented. Yachi completely agreed. Although it wasnt as monsterous as Takamura was when he was a newbie it was mighty impressive.

Kimura began to back of from Dankais punches when suddenly he felt himself against the rope. He began to sweat as he realized the situation he was in.

Dankai looked at this scene and smiled as he began to launch combos. Starting off with one-twos, to step in combos, to launching straight attacks.

Kimura was dodging and blocking all the attacks, he still had a calm look as he dodge, blocked and parried all of Dankais attacks.

'His punches are really fast and strong... But' Kimura ducked under a punch as he launched body blows to Dankai, all hitting with a loud.

**BAM**

Dankai began to stagger back and retreat. Kimura smirked as he saw this scene.

'Your posture, punches and defense are all unpolished.' kimura began to launch a counter attack, he threw many feints and hit all his jabs. He threw dankai off by launching straights which were not fully powered.